- Twenty Three

"Hyung!" Jungkook called and I look back, I stopped on my tracks and wait for him to catch up.

"Why are you here?" I asked and he stood beside me and looked at the paper bags that I'm holding.

"You're going to Celine's right? Can I come? I wanna see her too" Jungkook said and I shake my head and smiled at his little pout and nodded.

It's been 4 days since everything happened in the villa, since we came home we haven't heard from Celine, only Jin and Namjoon hyung knows and they refused to say anything to us so I just assumed that she's still not feeling alright and that's understandable.

What happened is a mess and I couldn't help but get mad at Eunwoo.

"Hyung!" Jungkook suddenly slapped my arm and I blinked a few times and looked at him.

"What?"

"What are you even thinking? your knuckles are white! Are we going to go or no?" He asked and I shake my hand and immediately started the car and left my home.

"You left tae at home?" I asked and he nods.

"He came home pretty late, I woke up but I didn't bother myself to look at the time and he went to bed as soon as he showered and I just left him a note saying i'd come with you" He explained and I hummed softly.

I parked my car in front of a pastry shop and went in with Jungkook then both of our phones starts going off. I furrowed my eyebrows and I saw a new gc was made.

OHANA pt. 2 (project celine)

Seokjin hyung.
Hello everyone, as we all know that celine wasn't feeling great so Namjoon, yoongi and I came up with something.

Taetae
good morning everyone.

Jungkook-ssi
good morning hyung, what is it jin hyung?

Seokjin hyung
We'll take her out of the country.

My jaw dropped a bit, then I realized that we can go on a trip since there will be a semestral break for two weeks.

Yoongi hyung.
And? where are we going?

Seokjin Hyung.
Celine's best friend Ally said Celine always wants to go to greece.

Jimin
Greece, sounds nice. Jungkook and I we're on our way to her place rn.

I pushed my phone back in my pockets and decided to get coffees and frappes and a box of cupcake then head back to the car.

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook called.

"Yeah?"

"He said update him on how Celine is"

"Yah! they're unfair, when we're asking about her they wouldn't tell us anything now they want updates? Update my ass" I said and Jungkook laughed softly.

I started driving again and it took us 15 more minutes until we reached their house and ally was outside.

I look at Jungkook and he was looking at the house grinning.

"It's good to be back" He said and I punches his arm lightly and glared at him.

I waved my hand at ally as I went out and Jungkook stood close.