- Thirty Seven

I have a question.

Do you like the cover for The Kink Club 2?

Yoongi kissed the top of my head as he wrap his arm around me, our bodies were hot and sweaty. I snuggled close to his chest and sighed softly.

I smiled unconsciously recalling the intimate time I had with yoongi. I bite my lip and he run his hand through my hair. He was usually rough and hard but tonight he was soft, gentle and almost as if he was scared to do something that will hurt me but regardless, I love it. I like it so much. It felt a lot more special.

"Are you feeling better?" Yoongi whispered and his nose rubs against my cheek soothingly and I smiled and rub his back gently.

"A bit, thank you. That was perfect" I said and he let out a cocky grin before leaning in and kisses my lips. My cheek heat up and I bury my face on his chest and he hugged me closely.

"Celine.." Yoongi called.

"Mhm?"

"The boys and I knew about Eunwoo and Ally.." He said and I pulled away and look at him. Yoongi stared into my eyes, I bite my lip and pulled away from him.

I sat down and grabbed the shirt that was laying on the floor and wear it.

"Celine..." Yoongi called and I stood up

"When did you guys found out?" I ask quietly

"The days we went to the beach"

I closed my eyes shut and paced out, I bite my fingernails and I didn't even notice that Yoongi was standing behind me until I feel his hand on my shoulder.

I look at him and bite my lips.

"Why you didn't tell me right away? Knowing i'll find out eventually" I said, Yoongi sighed softly and cupped my face.

"Because we don't want to see you sad, I'm sorry for gatekeeping it" Yoongi said and he pulled me in his arms and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry and I'm sure the boys will be sorry as well" Yoongi said, I look up to him.

I can't stay here anymore not because I don't want to be with the boys but I need to talk to Ally, I wanna know everything and why.

I grabbed Yoongi's hand and said it.

"I wanna go home.."

Hoseok

"Yah! We should check up on them!" Seokjin said and I laughed and shake my head.

"Hyung calm down, I'm sure they are okay!" I said and at the same time my phone started ringing.

It was Yoongi hyung.

"Hey, It's hyung" I said and answered the phone.

"Hello, Hoseok-ah where are you?"