- Twenty Six.

Good morning, afternoon or evening guys!

Are you all ready to sin? Please prepare your hobi water.

Happy Sinful Sunday to all of us!

Content Warning:
Consensual slapping, chocking, dubious consent (light manipulation), moderate to hard degradation, implied threesome, voyeurism, forced orgasm.
————————————————————————————————

Lust, hunger and desire.

Hoseok looked at Jimin, the two man that been mentally undressing Celine who was busy preparing in the kitchen. The older male groan, his mind going through the deepest thoughts he can have.

He couldn't stop thinking the face Celine has as he whispered to her ear what a dirty slut she is, for them.

Jimin who was sitting near the window, behind where Hoseok was sitting, his teeth digging on his lower lip, eagerly wanting to have those pretty lips wrapped around his cock. Hoseok look at Jimin before both of them look at their phones.

4 hours before they have dinner and the two male assumes that the others are resting.

"Hey guys—

Celine was cut off when a hand came up and wrapped around her neck, her breath immediately hitching.

"Hoseok, what— what are you doing.." Celine asked nervously yet the male just peppered kisses over her shoulder.

"I would appreciate if you will keep that pretty mouth shut baby or Jimin could help with that.." Hoseok whispered, his voice was low and words came out like a soft growl making her shiver.

Celine whimpered and her legs instinctively shuts as Hoseok's hand move down to cup her clothed sex, biting down on her lower lip. Celine gripped the granite top tightly.

Hoseok did not waste time and threw the girl over his shoulder and bring her to his room.

Her eyes widen seeing Jimin there, sitting on the corner yet she doesn't have time to comprehend as Hoseok toss her to the bed, her mind is blank and her skin burning with pure anticipation.

On the other hand Jimin sat there, the growing erection in his pants was slowly becoming visible, he leaned against the chair and repeatedly licked his lips. But he needs to wait, just a bit more.

  Hoseok was impatient to even tease her, his hands immediately went to the waist band of the sweatpants Celine was wearing and pulling it off the girl and chuckle as he shamelessly stare at her glistening folds.

"Look at that, already soaking? Did that got you excited? Just a faint touch?" Hoseok taunts and Celine groaned and whimpered at the cold air hitting her bare cunt, her eyes snaps to the side where Jimin was seating.

"What should we expect for our pretty whore, aren't you such a beautiful cockslut?"

Jimin's words sent fire through Celine's veins, the degrading words was spoke softly as if it was meant to be a praise instead of being it's opposite. Celine nodded her head and she wasn't expecting when she suddenly felt the intrusion, Hoseok has two of his long fingers slowly fucking her soak folds.