- Twenty One.

"Celine!!! Get up someone's waiting for you!"

I stirred up and slowly opened my eyes, I furrowed my eyebrows and rubbed my eyes.

Wait? What? Ally's here?

I immediately get up and tie my hair up, I walk out of my room and Ally was laying in the couch and my eyes widen seeing Hoseok.

"I- Hoseok what are you doing here and you? when did you got home?" I asked and Ally chuckled. Hoseok waved his hand while flashing his big smile.

"Maybe you want to shower first? I'll keep Hoseok company," She said and she threw my towel at me. I breathed heavily and wave my hand at them before turning around and head to the shower.

What is Hoseok doing here? Where did he got my address? Ugh.

I got home yesterday after eating dinner with Jimin and I stayed up late and slept around 2:00 am because I finally convinced myself to go and face Eunwoo.

Jimin texted me too, to check if I got home and we end up texting for a whole hour just talking about random stuff then we called with Jungkook even though they're just in the same room.

I haven't been in role play twitter for almost two weeks now, the kink club group chat has been insanely quiet too since we've been with each other every now and then.

I stepped out of the shower and immediately ran to my room to prepare, I threw the first pair of clothes that I got and It was a gray trousers white oversized shirt, I blow dried my hair for a bit and grabbed my bag and went back to the living room to see Hoseok and Ally sitting on the couch and just listening to music.

Ally looked at me and she immediately starts screaming and Hoseok laughed.

"I couldn't believe you! You didn't told me that you met and practically friends with Jung Hoseok aka J-Hope!" Ally said and punched my arm lightly and I rolled my eyes and hugged her.

"I told you about that! But can you answer me now, When did you got home and you! What are you doing here?" I asked and pointed my finger at Hoseok.

Hoseok shakes his head and he leaned against the back rest of the couch and looked at me.

"I wasn't alone actually," He said and then Jimin walked in holding a few bottle of soda juice.

Our eyes met and he waved his hand

"Celine!" He said "Good morning!" He said and I laughed and looked at Hoseok.

"So? Why are you guys here?" I asked softly and grabbed the can that Jimin handed out and put it in my bag.

"I haven't ate breakfast," I told him and he chuckled as Ally began explaining.

"I just got home earlier, around 5:30, Hoseok came here around 6:15" She said and I nodded and my eyes drifted from Ally to Hoseok.

"Well I'm here because Yoongi hyung said you'll come with us" He said and I titled my head and grabbed my phone to check the gc if I missed something but there's none.

"What? Where are you guys going?" I asked and Ally lay back down the couch.

"I am so tired, not to be rude but can you just all leave so I can rest, I wanna sleep all day" Ally groaned and threw the pillow at me and I threw it back at him.

"You heard you best friend Ms. Choi, Shall we?" Hoseok said and I laughed and nodded, I hugged ally before following Jimin and Hoseok out.

I followed them to their car and our phones starts blowing.