The Talk.

I'm very sad today, so this chapter might be a little too sad as well, or no.

——————————————————————————————

"Celine? Hey..."

I breathed heavily and turn around fully to look at Eunwoo. I saw Jimin on the back and he nodded at me.

I starts playing with my fingers and swallowed thickly.

"Do you want, to uh talk?" I awkwardly asked and he nodded his head, we walk further to the garden till we reached the small bench under the oak tree.

I sat down and Eunwoo looked at me, he was biting his lips and slipped his hands inside the pocket of the shorts he was wearing.

I looked at my hands and played with my fingers until Eunwoo began speaking.

"Celine, first of all I'm sorry.." he said and I look at my side, just generally avoiding meeting his eyes.

I can feel my heart beating loudly and pounding so hard against my chest.

"What I did to you was really unacceptable and I am sorry Eline.." he said and he crouched down and grabbed my hands and suddenly we're engulfed by a deafening silence, I can't hear anything. It became too quiet. The sound of the other boy's voice became mute, it felt like. it's just the two of us the moment he grabbed my hands.

"Why did you did it still?" I asked and bite my lips and I found the courage to lift my head and look into his eyes.

He's mesmerizing, how I fucking missed seeing him this close to me. I've missed him, I can't deny it anymore.

"I got scared. It reached the moment where I feel nothing towards you," he said and he swallowed thickly and my eyes widen.

I could hear the sound of my own heart breaking.

"It came to the point where I felt detached from you and It scares me so I pretended that It's okay but my conscience starts eating me up, It made me feel so sick to my core that I am lying straight to your face..." he trailed off and I didn't even noticed that tears fell from the corner of my eyes, soaking up my cheeks.

"And I became ruthless and left.." He said and I starts sobbing quietly.

"Why didn't you just told me eun, it would be easier instead of just leaving me, clueless and like a dumb girl waiting for you for a whole month to come back to me!!" I said and I punched his chest over and over until my hands gave up.

"Why!" I screamed at me and sobbed harder.

"You don't know how many sleepless night I've spent thinking what I did wrong! I overthink over and over because of you!!"  I said and I placed my hand against my chest and wipe the tears of my cheeks only to be replaced by another set of tears.

"I am so sorry, fuck I really am and I regret it Celine.." He said and I breathed heavily. 

"It was so unfair Eunwoo, how.. You promised me that no matter what you'd tell me, you fucking promised me that if ever you don't feel like it anymore you'd tell me!!" I yelled and began pushing him but he grabbed my hands and bring me to his chest, hugging me tightly and whispered thing into my ears that I couldn't catch clearly.

"You broke every promises that we had Eun, you broke it all..." I said weakly and his breath hitched. I sobbed against his chest and he keeps muttering his apologies and how regretful he is and I feel dizzy, I feel lightheaded.

When I calmed down, I look at Eunwoo and sighed softly.

"Where did you went?" I asked softly.

He stood up and sat beside me and he slowly let go of my hand.

"I went to US" he said and I nodded silently. "I wasn't supposed to come back but I can't just leave like that" he said and I throw my head back and snickered.

"You already did Eunwoo" I said bitterly. I closed my eyes and I heard him sigh beside me.

"You're right but I can't take it any longer, I've missed you and felt so bad. I feel terrible..." He said and I bite my lips and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to stop myself from crying again.

I started to heard Jimin's and Hoseok's voice but I never dared to open my eyes.

We stayed like that for the next few minutes, none of us were talking and I opened my eyes and look at Eunwoo who was looking at me.

"Do you still love me?" I asked, I didn't know where I got that confidence to ask but I'm glad.

I watched his face and I bite my lips as I got the answer from his expression.

"I don't know... I don't wanna love you anymore." He said and I tried to keep my composure, I nodded my head even though my hands started shaking, I was the first one to stand up and shakes my hand.

I look at him and tried to smile.

"I'm glad we finally get to talk, I understand now.." I said and starts walking away

But I stopped half way and look behind again.

"I love you," I said and I started walking again and I didn't stopped to look behind one more time as the tears that I was trying to stop rolled down my cheeks and I went to the villa where Hoseok enveloped me in his arms and hugs me so tight.

I cried against his chest and Seokjin soon joined. Eventually I began to calm down.

Jimin and Jungkook sat beside me while Yoongi and Hoseok was busy entertaining Eunwoo and his friend, I leaned my head against Jungkook's shoulder.

"Are you feeling a bit better?" Jungkook asked and he wrapped his arm around me and hugs me tightly. Keeping me close to his body as much as possible.

"I'm not feeling that terrible" I said and then Hoseok and Yoongi walked inside. Jimin sat beside me again after putting down a cup of water and I closed my eyes.

Hoseok's POV:

"Hyung..." Eunwoo called and I looked at him, I sighed and I pat his back.

"Is she still crying?" He asked, I look behind us to the villa. I bite my lip and look at him again.

"She stopped but she's not feeling okay" I said honestly and he sighed but he nodded his head.

"I think it's best if I go now hyung, please take care of her. I'm so sorry again" He said, Yoongi was standing beside me and he's not saying anything and I didn't say anything either but a goodbye to Eunwoo and Sanha.

I feel bad for Celine, but I'm glad that they've talked now and Celine finally understands why he left.

"Let's go back inside" Yoongi said and I nods and I immediately followed him after seeing Eunwoo and Sanha's car left the villa.

I looked at Celine who had her head leaning against Jungkook, I sat beside Jimin and sighed softly.

"They left, Celine do you want to eat something?" I asked and everyone was looking at her, she opened her eyes and her eyes were red.

Fuck love, I didn't know it could hurt this bad.

"I wanna get drunk." She said and my eyes widen and the younger quickly pulled her to the bar and I shake my head and look at Namjoon.

He laughed and shrugged before following them and the rest went out.

I leaned my head against the couch and puff my cheek. I hope she'll feel better soon.