- Twenty Seven

Good day to all of us sinners.

I called you all today because I have an announcement to make... joke. i'm kidding.

Well actually, I just want to say that I've seen all your comments and I will try to put all of your suggestions into words so it'll make into this book but for this chapter, before I put Taehyung into an action.

They'll play a little game first.

Welcome and enjoy the chapter!

"Stop laughing at me! I literally can't walk right now!" I hissed at Hoseok and Jimin who was eyeing me as I was having a hard time walking upstairs, to the roofdeck of the housing.

"I told you I can carry you but you don't want to!" Jimin said and Hoseok chuckled and walk pass me but without slapping my ass first and I glared harder at him.

"You're too adorable, I can tell the guys that you wanted to rest first" Hoseok said and grabbed my hand and Jimin grabbed the other and they helped me through the stairs.

My cheeks heated up and lightly hit his chest.

"And what would you tell them if they ask why?" I said and I saw the smirk on Jimin's face and I can definitely tell he's going to say something.

"We'll just say you're limping and wanted to rest" He said and I glared at him.

This bitch.

I sighed and squeezes their hand and I never thought that I'd say this myself.

"Please I'm sure they know from how loud my moans are!" I said and the three of us cackled, Hoseok almost threw himself against the railing and Jimin's squeaky laugh ringed through the hallway.

"Guys are you coming up or no?" We all looked up and Jungkook was there, that cute bunny smile was on displayed and my eyes widen seeing the tattoos on his arm.

Even if I'm sore down there, I climbed the stairs as I saw Jungkook's tattooed arm.

When did he get this? He's been wearing hoodies and sweats and he wasn't really wearing shirt around us and now I fucking know why!

I sat between him and Taehyung. Jin and Yoongi was so busy grilling and Namjoon was arranging the drinks and Jimin immediately went to help.

I turn to look at Jungkook and grabbed his arm and examine his tattoo by myself.

"These are so pretty!" I said and tracing the beautiful pattern permanently inked on his skin.

Jungkook let out a small laugh.

"Please Jin hyung was so dramatic when he saw it" Taehyung said and I smiled widely.

I can just imagine Seokjin's reaction, but Jungkook looks so happy as he explained his tattoos.

I leaned against taehyung's shoulder and he leaned his head against my head.

"You're loud," Taehyunh whispered and I almost choke and closed my eyes and I could feel him breathing right against my ear.