Don't leave me bankrupt

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

Okay so you may be thinking that I'm an idiot to accept a lift from these 5 strangers. I have a few reasons for doing so.

Firstly, as stated before in my rant, I know how to fight expertly due to Mike. I can take on multiple guys, thrice my size at once.

Secondly, I have trackers installed in all of my clothes - dresses, bottom wear, top wear, footwear. This is also due to Mike only, so that he can track me anywhere anytime for my safety. I don't wear a bracelet with a tracker or something because I sometimes might forget to wear it. Also, when or if I'm in trouble, I have to pat the tracker 3 times and a distress signal is sent to Mike.

Thirdly, I don't know why but these guys give me a safe vibe. Like I have a gut feeling that they wouldn't hurt me.

Lastly, I took their help cause I don't want another scolding from papá for not being there on time.

So, right now we are sitting in their car, driving to the hotel with the hugged guy driving and me in shotgun. I seriously gotta know their names cause the hugged guys, the punched guy won't work.

"So..." I said drawing it out.

When no one said anything after me, I just sighed and continued.

"Okay so I don't really know your names so names please." I said.

"Oh well I'm Andrew." The hugged guy said.

"Asher. This doofus' brother. Actually freternal twin." This guy said this while pointing to Andrew to which the latter just glared at former.

"I'm Evan. The youngest and coolest here."

"I'm Jaxon."

"And I'm Jayden. And I already know your name. Well first name that is." The punched guy said.

"Oh really? How so?" I asked Jayden with curiosity.

"I think it was pretty clear that when your dad shouted it, the whole block could hear it. Though only the first word cause after hearing that, everyone was deaf to hear the rest." Jaxon was the one who replied to this with a playful tone.

"Oh yeah." I said in realization. "Actually I've recently shifted here so he's pretty protective of me."

"I get it. Happens to many." Asher answered back.

"Well, so tell us about yourself. Why did you shift here?" Jaxon asked with genuine curiosity.

"Ah that's related to some family stuff and I always wanted to live here. Heard the place is beautiful." I said.

"It sure is. We've lived in Spain our whole lives and still don't get bored of it." Andrew commented.

"Yup though sometimes it becomes a bit too much." Asher added in.