Well thanks Bear

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

"More tea, kind sir?"

"Why of course, my princess."

I'm playing princess tea party with my dad. He's the princess and he makes the best princess ever. I'm the knight in a shiny armour who will save her from the dragon. Me and daddy were playing when I heard the front door open. I knew who it was so I just got up and started running towards the door as fast as my tiny legs could take me.

"Noah!" I shouted and then launched myself to hug him close. He goes to his soccer classes everyday for nearly two hours and doesn't take me! I miss him so much. He was going to hug me back when I pulled away while scrunching up my face in disgust.

"Eww you're sweaty." I exclaimed.

"Oh am I now?" He wiggled his eyebrows and started coming towards me.

"Yes you are." I stated and he just continued coming towards me with arms spread out.

"Eww no Noah. Bad Noah. Stay!" I shrieked when he was about to grab me and then did what any 7 year old would do when a stinky monster comes near us. I ran. I ran as fast as I could to mommy and daddy's room upstairs and hid under the bed. Moments later, Noah entered the room. "I wonder where the tiny monster is." He said out loud and I tried hard to control my giggles.

"She doesn't seem to be here. Guess she won't eat the brownies I got from Batter Up." I tried really hard to remember that this was a trick. Even though my mouth was watering now, thinking about the sweet brownies from the best bakery ever.

"Well I'll just eat them on my own. All of them." By this comment finished, I was already out from my hiding spot, ready to run downstairs to the kitchen, where the brownies would be.

"My brownies!" I shouted while I ran, closely followed by my dumb and stinky brother. When I was on the 4th last stair, I tripped and fell. My knee came in contact with one of the stairs and I shrieked in pain.

"Vivian!" Noah kneeled beside me while I was trying to keep the tears at bay.

"What happened? Oh kiddo." Dad said when he saw me sitting at the floor next to the stairs.

He came towards me, checked the injury and concluded that it was nothing major but I still kept crying due to the pain. Then he wiped away someone of tears and started tickling me.

"Ahh! Dad s-stop!" I exclaimed between my laughs and he stopped after a few seconds. By the end, I was laughing uncontrollable.

When I stopped, I asked him, "Why did you tickle me?" In reply, he asked me, "Is the pain there now?" That's when I realized that the pain had gone away. I shook my head no and he smiled at that. Then he explained.