We need to talk

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

Yesterday, after returning from the gala, I went straight to bed, in the bedroom adjacent to my office room. Now it 11am and I'm meeting my brothers and the Romano family at 12:30pm, at El Clavel Rojo, a restaurant owned by my family.

With that in mind, I got ready for the day.

(Vivian's outfit)

While walking out, I was about to grab my car keys when I heard my phone's notification, indicating a message came.

Stephan: Morning Ivi! I'll be there in 3 minutes to pick you up.

Oh okay. See you soon. : Vivian

Just like he said, Steph reached here in 3 minutes. After we didn't greetings, I entered the car and we drove off.

I was looking out the window, letting the silence flow in the car and watching the scenery pass by when Stephan broke the silence.

"So..." He dragged.

"So..." I mimicked him.

"How're you feeling?" He asked.

In return I gave him a look which clearly said 'now that's the most stupidest question ever babe.'

Scrunching up his nose, he said, "Yeah you're right. Stupid question."

Letting out a chuckle I said, "Ya think? But honestly, I don't know how I feel. Happy, sad, confused, nervous, excited and the list goes on. You tell me, can you figure out how I feel?"

"Yeah, nope. Can't figure that out." He laughed but then turing serious, he said with a small smile, "But I know that after today, atleast you'd be relieved. After getting all the answers."

"That is correct." I smiled while nodding.

"I know it is. Afterall I said it." He smirked.