Closest helper they can get

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

"Morning guys!" I greeted everyone at the dining table and recieved greetings in return.

After I sat down, we all started eating breakfast and talking randomly.

"Trips, you guys have everything ready for today?" Callan asked the triplets.

"Yeah Callan. Don't worry." Roman assured him.

Looking at my confused expression, River explained to me, "We three have an important meeting with a client today."

"Oh! All the best guys." I said to them.

"Thanks Viv." Rian said.

"Yeah, I really hope it goes well." Roman said.

"Honesty, I'm kinda nervous." River confessed and the other two nodded.

"Why?" Lucas asked them.

"Well it's the first deal we'll handle without dad or Callan with us." Rian admitted.

"Guys, don't worry. I've seen your work and presentation. You'd do great." Smiled Callan.

"Yes boys. You needn't worry. Both of us trust you enough to know you'll do great." Papá said which cause the three to grin and nod.

Soon enough, we all got up to leave for our respected jobs.

"Best of luck guys. I hope you do a smashing job." I wished them grinning wide.

"Aww thanks lil sis." Roman said while ruffling my hair like a dog.

"Hey!" I exclaimed and then smacked him. Then he smacked me back and then I again smacked him. This went on for a while after which we were interrupted by the sound of chuckling.

"Kids, as much I'm loving the show, you should stop and go now." Papá said.

"Exactly dad. Don't want them to smack the tiny part of functioning brain out of each other." Rian said smirking.

This cause both, Roman and I to have an offended look on our faces. Then we looked at each other, nodded and then smacked Rian together, causing everyone else to chuckle and Rian to whine.

After that, we all bid our goodbyes and went to our jobs, that is, Callan and papá to their office, Bear to his clinic, the trips to their client's office and me to mine.

Reaching the office, I entered the building with Liam following and greeted Stacy at the reception. After I neared my cabin, Leo appeared next to me and started briefing me about the day's schedule.

"Leo, did Mike give the report for the security?" I asked him to which he nodded and gave me a file regarding the same.

After he went away, I opening the file and went through it.