Sound so crazy

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

"Whenever any one of them is hurt, the trips all sleep together in the same room." I heard papá mutter but didn't move from my position, rather just smiled.

"They look cute." I said while looking at the way they're sleeping.

"Yeah, they do." Papá said looking at them as well.

After a few moments of silence, he turned towards me and said, "Let's go."

I finally looked at him to see him holding two cups of hot chocolate.

"What? Where?" I asked him but he didn't reply. In turn, he handed me one mug, then turned around and started walking while I watched him walk away.

After a few steps, he stopped, turned around and said,"You should follow me." Then again he turned around and started walking towards the stairs.

Not having anything else to do, I followed him.

"Papá, where are we going?" I again asked him and like the first time, he just ignored me and climbed the stairs.

Soon enough we reached the third floor. I haven't been here that much since this floor basically has their offices as stuff.

Once there, he started walking towards one of the rooms and entered it. I followed him entered and observed the room.

Sleek, classy, organised with a theme of chocolate brown, black and beige.

This room screamed Callan.

"Papá, we're in Callan's office, right?" I asked him.

Turning to face me, he said, "Yup. It's his office."

"Why are we here?" I asked next.

In reply, he smiled at me and handed me his mug of hot chocolate. Then he went towards the window, opened it and jumped.

"Papá!"Widening my eyes, I freaked out and ran towards the window. Looking out, I saw him climbing the water pipe which was about 2 feet away from the window.

"Oh god!" I sighed in relief and then exclaimed, "Don't scare me like that!"

He just chuckled and continued to climb up. Soon enough, he reached a ledge from which he hoisted himself up and reached the roof. Then he looked down at me and said,"Hand me the mugs now and climb."

"What? No way. I'm not coming." I exclaimed in horror.

"Oh don't be scared. It's actually pretty easy. I'm not gonna come down until you come up. You really gonna let your father stay up here?" He asked me.

"That's emotional blackmail." I stated with a flat face to which he smiled cheekily. Then, heaving a sigh, I stood on my tip toes and handed the mugs to him.

After that, taking a deep breath, I jumped.

Shrieking a bit, I held onto the pipe for dear life and started climbing while muttering 'Don't look down, don't look down'.