The strange kid look

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

"Oh god! That...was fre...aking amazing!" Callan exclaimed between laughs after we finished our water balloons.

"They were running like headless chickens!" I exclaimed.

Then we both started laughing again.

"You know that was the most fun I've had since a long time." Callan said a bit later.

"I figured. But don't you worry my dearest brother, with me here, your life is gonna enter the funland now." I stated proudly. What? I'm a really fun person.

"It's good to have you back hermanita (little sister - Spanish)." He said with a small smile which is kinda rare to see.

"It's good to be here Cal." I reply woth my own smile.

He perked up at my comment and then asked, "Cal?"

"Oh! Well yeah, I like giving nicknames to people I like." I told him while shrugging.

"I like it." He replied.

"Well of course you do. I made it!" I boasted.

To this he chuckled a bit and was going to reply when a knock on the door interrupted us.

"Shit!" I muttered and hurriedly turned the window back opaque. Can't let others know about this. It's a damn good medium for pranks to give it away.

"Coming! Just a minute." I shouted at the door and with Callan's help, I cleaned up our water balloon mess.

After we cleared everything up, I turned to Callan and said, "This stays between us" while pointing towards the now opaque wall, "and let me do the talking." I can't just trust his acting skills and I feel like we'll need those skills right now.

In reply he gave me a mock salute. After that I went to open the door to reveal Lucas standing on the other side.

"Lucas! Hey, what happened?" I asked him.

"Hey, well you guys were gone for quite some time and I heard laughter so I came to check on you guys." He replied while entering the room. Okay, he seems suspicious.

"Oh well we were just talking." Callan replied a bit hurriedly. Dude! What happened to letting me talk. He looks like a guilty kid. Guess this mafia don can't really act or lie in front of Lucas. Honestly, Lucas is that type of person you dont really like lying to but well, I have to save our asses.

"Right. About what?" Lucas just got more suspicious while looking at Callan.

"About our school time." I said before Cal could reply.

Then I continued to make my comment believable. Technically, I'm not lying. "He was telling me about his prom and his lime greet tux with the strange kid look." I side smirked while eyeing Cal.