Mum taught me

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

Yesterday was amazing, if you're wondering. After the whole laser-tag game, we all went for dinner at one of our restaurants where I got to know a lot of embarrasing stories of my brothers, courtesy for my grandparents. I also got to know that the oldies are best friends with Antonio, and papá and uncles are best friends with zío, having know each other since birth. Also when everyone was departing, Bear told me, sensing my sad mood, that we'd see alot of them as everyone lives at a mere 10 minutes distance. Even the Romanos.

"Okay boss, so for today, you have a meeting at 10am with Mr. Russo and his fiancé for their engagement party. Then at 1pm, a meeting with The Ford brothers for the interior of their latest restaurant. At 4pm, our weeky intern meeting is scheduled. Also, Meghan has already conducted the new receptionist interviews and shortlisted it down to two people. Here are their files for you to finalise one." Leo listed my day's schedule while keeping two files on my desk while I went through the current designs for The Ford brothers.

"Okay so I want you to here in both the meetings for note making. Also send me the interns performance report ASAP. As for the receptionist, I trust your judgement so choose one on your own." I told him in my professional tone. With a nod, he went away.

If you're confused about the interns thing, let me explain. Since I'm in the event planning business, I don't need a whole team of employees as I mostly collaborate with people in other fields like hotel managers, bakers, photographers etc. to get my work done. But I do guide people in this design field, who want to learn from me and gain experience, that's why I have more interns working here rather than permanent employees.

After Leo went away, I again went back to my work at hand.

6:30pm

After long tiring hours of working, I'm finally done for the day.

Gosh!

Getting up from my seat, I stretched my stiff muscles from sitting the whole day. Then grabbing my bag, I stepped out of my office building, expecting to see Liam standing there with his usual blank face to drive me home but today, I was greeted by someone else.

"Bear!" I exclaimed and stepped forward to hug him.

"What're you doing here?" I asked him, once we parted from the hug.

"Well I thought to surprise my lil sis and take her out for a coffee date." He grinned at me.

"Aw I love this surprise after a long ass day." I returned his grin and then we both moved towards the parking area while chatting. There, I saw no cars parked but just a motorcycle.

"Is that yours?" I asked him, barely containing my excitement.

"Yup. Didn't know you like bikes." He chuckled at my excitement.