It's gonna be chaotic

Roman's POV :

Roman's POV :

The cars came to a stop a few meters away from us and out came Callan, Thomas, Adrian, Caleb, Colton and Jaxon along with a few of our men.

Sighting us all, they rushed towards us and started checking over us.

"Fucking hell! You guys okay?" Jaxon muttered looking at us.

"Of course they're not dude." Caleb stressed.

"Yeah, they're freaking bleeding." Colton fussed over Rian's bleeding hand, his twin following suit and looking over mine and River's heads which were also bleeding due to being car-butted and hitting our heads on steering wheel and dashboard respectively.

"Guys, it's fine. We're okay." I tried to assure them.

"Yeah, you needn't worry." Rian said.

"How can we not worry? You guys are hurt." Thomas spoke up while looking at us while Adrian nodded in agreement.

Then Callan came upto us and just stood still, eyeing our wounds. A stranger might not see this but I saw the pain in his eyes. It was as if he was feeling our pain. I saw this and so did River and Rian.

"These aren't major, okay?" River said to him softly.

In return, he didn't say anything but pulled us three in a hug. After releasing us, I spoke up.

"Though honestly, major wounds were prevented because of the help we got." I said looking over and smiling at Vivian and Liam. They smiled back at me too.

I don't think our cousins knew that she had come over to help us so when I said that, they finally noticed her and their expressions were literally comical. Eyes wide and mouths open. Before they could say anything, Callan walked up to Liam first.

"Thanks for helping my brothers out." He said to him.

"It's my duty boss. I'm thankful to be able to help." He replied to which Callan nodded.

Then Cal turned to face Vivian and first scanned her for any injuries. River, Rian and I also did the same.

When finding none, I was relieved and then Cal spoke.

"You are one stubborn ass girl." And then he hugged her while she chuckled and hugged him back.

I totally agree with you bro.

After parting, he said, "Although I'm furious at you for putting yourself in danger, I'm also grateful that you were there to help them."

"I had to Cal. It's my duty to save and kick their asses." She smirked making Cal snicker and us to fake glare at her.

Then when she looked at us, I stepped ahead and hugged her, the hug soon being joined by River and Rian.

No words were spoken but we all understood what we wanted to say to each other.