That wasn't a challenge

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

Good morning world!

You might be wondering how'd this girl who loathes mornings suddenly became so chearie. Well to answer your delightful question, Mike's coming back here today. Oh god, I missed that protective dumbo so much!

On that note, I went to the bathrook, took a nice 15 minute shower, came out, threw open one of my suitcases because I haven't unpacked till now and found an outfit to wear.

I put on my cold shoulder, black sweatshirt with blue, faded jeans along with white sneakers. For my hairstyle, I decide to make a ponytail. I also put on a red lipgloss with a winged eyeliner.

All done!

Looking fab!

(Vivian's outfit and hairstyle)

After getting ready, I head downstairs towards the kitchen to find papá and all the other brothers on the table.

"Good morning." I cheerfully greet them while sitting down.

"Good morning estrella. You're up early. And are quite cheerful. " Papá said the last sentence in a questioning manner.

"Um not really. I usually wake up at 6:30 only and right now, it's 9." I replied in a normal tone.

"No you don't. You wake up at 10. If I do go to wake you up at 7:30, which I did when we were at the hotel, then I have to deal with your whining." He stated in an obvious tone.

"Hey!... well yeah that's true." I can't really deny it. I love my sleep. "But that's because I was on a vacation when you tried to wake me up. Normally I wake up early. But if you do try to wake me up, you gotta deal with the morning monster." I shrugged at the end. That's true too.

"Morning monster?" Lucas asked amused.

"Oh that's a name my friends gave me. Trust me, you don't want to wake me up." I stated in alp sincerity.

"And why's that?" Rian asked that.

"Try and wake me up once in the morning and you'll understand." I answered while having a sweet look.