Welcome to the framily

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

I entered the house at 7pm to find the trips lying on the sofa, watching tv. If you're think that I said I didn't have much work today and still returned home late, that's because I lost the track of time while talking to Eddie.

I went and stood next to the sofas, looking at them and then cleared my throat to gain their attention.

Do you know what they did?!

They looked at me, stared for 2 seconds and then in unison, turned their heads back to the tv without even acknowledging my presence.

"Um hello! Hi! I'm home and my day was good, thanks for asking." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah, good." Rian waved me off causing me to huff and shut my mouth. Shaking my head at the idiot brothers I have, I went towards the kitchen towards the only nice brother of mine, who would atleast acknowledge my presence.

"Bear!" I squealed and then jumped on the back of my brother. I actually really missed my mama bear.

"Tiger!" He exclaimed in horror, steadying himself and holding my legs up while I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"We could have fallen down!" He scolded me while playfully glaring at me.

"Sowwy." I said with a pout, still hanging off of him like a koala.

"Cheeky monkey." He said while chuckling. In response, I showed my tongue to him and then got down.

"So, whatcha doin'?" I asked him.

"Since I have some free time, I was planning on baking something." He told me.

"Ohh! Can I help? Please! I'm really bored." I exclaimed.

"Well I'm always happy to have a baking partner." He chuckled.

"Great! So what do you wanna make?" I asked him while wearing an apron.

"I'm in the mood of some honey oatmeal cookies. What do you say?" He asked.

"Ohh! I actually really like those." I told him and then we started making the said cookies.

If you're wondering about my plan for Callan, well I'm using my plan C. Just like Stephan, Edward also forbid me to use my plan A or B.

Halfway through the recipe, I saw Callan enter the house and make his way towards the kitchen.

Target acquired!

The plan is a go!

"So Bear, tell me, how was you day?" I questioned him, loud enough for my victim to hear.

"Nothing interesting, you know. A few appointments here and there, and some technical work in the mafia. It was a pretty boring day." He said while I passed him the oats.