Permission granted officer

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

We have been walking around the house since the last 20 minutes. I forgot how big this house was. Well, he's shown me the house gym which covers the whole basement, indoor swimming pool, outdoor swimming pool, the outhouse, the vast garden, greenhouse, outer lounge area, basketball court, tennis court, badminton court, the second dining room for large gatherings, theater room, game room, dance room and art room which aren't really used here, music room, bar area, library, garage and the lounge room. Basically this house has a very, very big garden and is a three storey mansion.

If you're wondering, yes, me and Callan did chat but not much. He doesn't seem like the one who'll initiate the conversation or keep the conversation going.

Now we're heading towards the first floor.

"Okay so this floor has the room for dad, his brothers and our abuelos (grandparents - Spanish). The second floor has our rooms and now yours too. The third has our offices and stuff. Callan told me.

"Okay. Hey, are these your family pics? They're so cute!" I asked while looking at the pictures on the walls here.

"Yeah. You see this one, it's of Roman with neon green slime on his head. You can see Rian and River looking on from behind the wall. This is from one great prank war they had." He told me.

"Wow. Okay he looks amazing here with slime on his head. The orange jumpsuit just adds on." I said chuckling.

"Yeah he does." Callan replied.

"Oh god! Is that you?" I asked in shock while pointing to a frame.

"Yeah, that's me." He said in an embarrassed tone.

"So you went to your prom in a lime green tux, holding a calculus book and got your picture taken while you were reading it?" I asked in a disbelieving tone. He wasn't that strange kid back then. Right?

"Before you think I was that strange kid back then, no I wasn't." He stated in a defensive tone.

"Oh I already thought that. You're late in warning me." I cheekily stated.

He just gave me a flat look in return.

"But anyways, if you weren't that, then why this?" I exclaimed.

"That's because of a dare." He shortly replied with a look of remembrance.

"Explain." I said while keeping a crossing my hands and then keeping one under my chin in a thinking position for a dramatic effect.

"Back then, I used to have this friend. We used to prank and dare each other alot. This was done so that after school, whenever we'd look at this pic, we'd remember each other. He told me to do this." He explained with a small smile.

"Wow! That's so nice." I breathed out.

"Hey, what did you make him do?" I asked a minute later.