Chapter 31| Awakening

"It came as quite a shock."

Julius's POV

"You broke my curse." Manik's harsh voice spat in my ears and I bolted awake.

It suddenly clicked.

I broke the curse.

The curse put on the Ravenwolf's.

I broke it.

I was a Ravenwolf.

"Kaden is my dad." I whispered to myself before I was leaping out of bed and began pacing around the room, not knowing what to do with myself. My hands ran through my hair and a short chuckle passed my lips as tears welled in my eyes.

"Kaden's my real dad." I chuckled, a smile pulling at my lips.

"Fuck." I grumbled and wiped my eyes.

Okay be composed. I thought to myself as I left the room.

I had to go tell them.

My composed walk soon turned to a run as I bolted through the house and ended up a panting wreck at my parents' door. My hand shook as I brought it up and it took me a while to finally knock hard against the wood.

My heart was beating like a madman's as the door finally creaked open and there stood a confused looking Alpha Kaden. He squinted at me and grumbled, "You have any idea what time it is? Your mom's still asleep thankfully."

"I broke the curse." I rushed out and he tilted his head a bit before giving a slow nod and scratching his chin.

"That you did. Are you sleepwalking?" He asked and slowly tapped my shoulder, "You know you haven't done that since you were a pup."

"I broke the Ravenwolf curse." I said and for a moment my father looked to be just humoring me as he nodded again but then he suddenly stopped and his eyes went wide.

"You're a Ravenwolf—Amelia!" He gave me a quick once over before disappearing back into the bedroom.

"Julius, tell her what you told me." He said appearing moments later, with a bright smile and holding my tired-but-concerned looking mother beside him.

"I broke the Ravenwolf curse." I huffed.

My mother stood there for a second then she looked up at my father's grin and her hand clamped over her mouth. Her eyes shot to mine and tears welled up in them.

"Oh Goddess..." she gasped and crushed me in a hug, muttering to herself....

I felt elated as I left my parents and made my way to my room once more. I wanted to tell Ian now, but I figured I would wait till morning to find him and let him sleep.

Morning came faster than expected and I was walking out of my room with a newfound relief.

I wasn't what so many had doubted me for.

I was the true heir to the Ravenwolf's, nothing to be ashamed of.

But now came the big question: would I be able to tell and get through to Alexander?