Chapter 2 | Breaking

"You talk as if I asked for this... no one asks for this..."

Nancy's POV

I blinked awake as Brenton climbed out of bed early that morning. It was still dark out, I looked at him lazily and he smiled. I stretched as he brushed a hand through my hair.

"I didn't mean to wake you baby." He whispered then leaned in and kissed my forehead. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"You're so..." I started but stopped, trailing off.

"I'm so what?" Brenton asked and I shrugged, losing my train of thought.

Brent chuckled, "Go back to sleep. I'll be back in a few hours." I nodded and snuggled into his pillows more, breathing in his scent.

I don't know how long I was asleep but I started awake to the door being shut rather roughly. I rubbed my eyes and faintly heard the turning of a lock.

"Brent did something happe—" I questioned before my words died as a scent of honey and cinnamon hit my nose. My eyes widened in shock and I sat up quickly my gaze pinpointing to the man standing in front of the door.

"Ryan." I breathed feeling my heart start to pound and a sickening cold rush through me.

For a while he was quiet before he said in a voice that made my skin crawl, "Hey lil princess."

I swallowed and stood only just remembering that I was only in some night-shorts and a sports bra. Ryan growled and I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around myself.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked. He shoved his hands in the pockets of his jeans before stalking towards me.

"I can't see my mate on her birthday?" He asked stopping in front of me. I felt my breathing pick up as he looked down at me his green eyes shining gold displaying his wolf's.

"You shouldn't be here." I sighed stepping away from him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"I could say the same thing. Why the hell are you in Brenton's room?" He tightened his grip and I struggled against him.

"Let go." I gasped and he growled and wrapped his other arm around my waist.

"Ryan stop." I groaned as he pressed me against him. He huffed and kissed my neck. My wolf was conflicted inside as I tried to pull away.

"You're not his, you're mine." Ryan's fangs grazed my skin as he snarled against my neck. I growled and managed to shove him off me.

"You had sex with someone else. So even if I was yours, you're not mine." I pointed out hearing my voice waver.

"Get on the bed." Ryan growled and I blinked.

"What?" I breathed.

"Get on the bed." He repeated and took off his shirt. I found my eyes trained to his sculpted body before looking away.

"No." I said and Ryan only marched toward me and shoved me onto the mattress. I yelped as he got on top of me and pinned me down.

"Stop." I gasped and he growled and ripped off my bra. I squirmed as he nipped at my breasts and his rough hands removed my shorts and underwear with one harsh move.

I pushed against him as he removed his boxers and froze momentarily as I felt him against my thigh. He growled and I snapped out of it and tried again to push him off.

"Ryan, please, stop." I whimpered and for a moment he paused before pulling my legs apart and slamming himself into me.

A cry escaped my lips and Ryan only snarled and held me down as he thrusted harder and harder. Tears ran from my eyes as I cried and soon the pain was too much and screams were coming out of me.