Chapter 34| Crazy Something Normal

⚠️WARNING⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE THEMES: Sexual situations and intimacy.

As long as we're forever.

Julius's POV

The act of ripping someone's clothes off had never really occurred to me, that is, until Ian had walked back into my room after just having showered; his scent was thick even though it was muddied by the smell of soap and shampoo.

That scent was different tonight, a lot more feral and it had me itching to sink my teeth into him.

"Your heats coming again already?" I grumbled from where I sat on the edge of the bed with my legs dangling over, but I knew the answer already and a smirk stamped on my lips at the bashful blush that coated Ian's face.

"It's not my fault, you're the one who keeps letting off your pheromones on purpose. Oh, don't look at me like that—I know you're doing it on purpose." He said crossing his arms over his chest as I dropped my look of feigned innocence and I chuckled. He was right about that.

"Do you not like my smell?" I asked and he pursed his lips.

"I do—but if you do it too much I can't think." He said waving his hand in front of his face. I chuckled and stopped overdoing it.

"C'mere." I said opening my arms and he instantly blushed a deeper red and part of me wanted to laugh while the other part was holding back from jumping on him.

So fucking cute.

He walked over to me and stopped just in front. I eyed him as one of his hands rested on my knee while the other gripped my shoulder and my arms snaked around his waist.

"I missed you." I huffed and buried my face in the crook of his neck while he climbed onto my lap. His hand left my knee to run through my hair.

"I was just in the shower." He laughed and I kissed his neck as I pressed him to me earning a needy whimper from his throat.

"A long shower." I said and nipped his skin tentatively as he wrapped his other arm around my neck, gently holding me to him.

"I was sweaty." He breathed.

"Next time, I'm joining you." I huffed and pulled his shirt off.

His breathing sped up as I placed a gentle bite to his shoulder.

"Wait." He suddenly said and held me back at arms length.

"Hmm?" I hummed and looked up at him and was dumbfounded to find tears were falling down his face. "Hey, what's wrong?" I whispered and cupped his cheeks as I brushed at his tears with my thumbs.

"I—have to tell you something." He stared shakily and bit his bottom lip. My heart started racing.

"What?" I breathed.

"Umm... shit... This is all my fault!" He yelled out of nowhere and I blinked in confusion.

"What's your fault?" I asked.

His lips began trembling and he took in a sharp breath, "I told Alex to get rid of you—I was joking though! I didn't think he'd actually do all this..." my hands dropped from his face.