Chapter 30| You, Me, Us

"Tell me I'm a bad person for loving you; say you hate me and wish we'd never met... then maybe I'll stop."

Julius's POV

I awoke to an empty bed and a cold room.

I slipped into my clothes for the day. My body ached a bit and I stretched as I made my way out of the bedroom.

"Now you look like an Alpha." A voice said almost making me jump. I looked to the side and saw Ian standing in the shadows twirling a chain necklace in his hand.

I raised a suspicious eyebrow and huffed, "What do you mean by that?"

He chuckled putting up his hands in surrender, "Only that you look more rested and alert like this, I mean, you're an Alpha now, yet you hardly ever have that aura to you."

I laughed coolly, "I didn't think you cared so much about my appearance."

Ian chuckled and shook his head.

"Everyone cares Julius... Are you okay?" He suddenly asked looking at the chain in his twisting fingers. I paused taken aback by the question but recovered quickly.

"Of course why wouldn't I be?" I questioned looking sharply at him and he shrugged.

"Well... You kept moving around last night and well... You seem lonely.." Ian coughed out staring hard at his hand.

"Lonely? Why would I be lonely? I have all of you, this pack, I'm not lonely." I growled. Ian shrugged avoiding my eyes still.

"And a woman?" Ian mumbled and I scowled.

"What about it?" I said defensively.

Ian looked up at me for the first time, "You haven't shown any interest in me, not since..." Ian trailed off and I shot him a deadly glance.

"So you think I'm just using you?" I snarled bitterly stalking up to him. I knew that's what Ian was thinking.

Ian chuckled looking disheartened, "Urges are urges... I get them, I have to satisfy them. But—"

I wrinkled my nose and bit back a growl as I gripped his shoulders.

"I like you." I growled and he still avoided my eyes.

"You say that now..." Ian sighed after a pause with a sad smile. I eyed him suspiciously before kissing his forehead.

"Keep questioning me and I'll mark you right now." I grumbled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Julius..." Ian breathed and gripped my shirt and I gave a growl and hoisted him into my arms before carrying him back into my room.

"Mine." I growled and pressed him against the door before slamming my lips on his.

His lips were warm and soft and my heart was racing as he kissed me back.

"Oh, Julius." He huffed as I pulled away a bit and my hands trembled as I caressed his face.

"You're mine." Chaos growled breaking through and Ian looked at me with glossy half-closed eyes. I chuckled and kissed him again, grinning as his arms wrapped around me.

I moved my lips to his neck and he gasped and ran his hands through my hair. My hands grasped his hips and pressed him to me as I began sucking and nipping on his skin and his gasps quickly turned into beautiful little moans.

"Calm down. Calm down Julius." Ian huffed pushing against me and I pulled away with a sigh.

His eyes stared up at me and my heart clenched as he chuckled and breathed, "You gave me a hickey, didn't you?" I glanced to his neck and nodded as I took in the bruising.

His hands rubbed against my shoulders as he slowly released me and said, "What am I going to do with you?" I don't know if it was the way he said it or the way he was staring at me when he said it, but suddenly I was backing away from him.

"I gotta go to the bathroom. See ya later! You—go do something!" I said and retreated into the restroom.

After a bit I exited the restroom and luckily Ian was gone.

My heart was racing as I left my room and went downstairs, I had to find my parents. I'd come to a conclusion in the bathroom and figured I may as well out myself.

I found my parents in the living room. Both were sitting on the couch and seemed to be in the middle of a conversation, but stopped when I walked in. They gave me wondering looks as I stopped in front of them, my heart racing.

Why was I nervous? It's not like they'd disown me... right?

"Errr... I'm bi." I told my parents and they stared blankly at me.

"That's wonderful dear." Mom said and Kaden huffed before crossing his arms.

"Cut the crap Amelia. We already know, son. You've got Ian sneaking out of your room at all hours of the night and now he's walking around with all these damn hickeys." My dad said and I felt my face heat up.

"Oh! You saw that."

"I'm not blind."

"You're not using him to get over Jezebel, are you?" Mom asked me and I scoffed.

"Now who would do something like that?" I said a smirk coming to my lips as I gave my father a pointed look.

He scowled and opened his mouth to say something whereas my mother gasped.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding. Lighten up." I said quickly barely able to hold back my chuckling, but my heart was racing under my dad's glare.

I cleared my throat and huffed, "All jokes aside, I am serious about Ian. I know it was fast, but I feel so alive when he's with me."

"You are aware of his condition, aren't you?" Kaden huffed and I raised an eyebrow.

"Of course. Anyone who doesn't would be blind, I mean, it's obvious when he shifts." I said calmly.

"So... do you want children?" Mom asked me and I choked on air.

"I'm not even twenty-two yet; why—why are we talking about children? I don't even like children." I stuttered out.

"Any word of Alex lately?" I asked changing the subject and Kaden shook his head while Mother looked away from me, but I didn't miss the broken look on her face.

Ah... I shouldn't have brought it up. I thought and bit my lip absentmindedly.

"Well, I'm going to check on the traitors. See ya." I said quickly and left, feeling guilt radiating through me.

MY DUMBASS FORGOT TO MAKE IAN'S SEXUALITY KNOWN BUT IT WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. I WILL HAVE TO REVISE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS.

I almost put it in this chapter but gonna save it for the next one.

Idk.

I mean I just—

Ugh my brain isn't working right now.

Peace weebs,

Kay