🌞Chapter 38

🌞

'What did I do?' Mew thought hazily after it was all over.

Gulf was lying on the bed with his arms tied above his head.

Mew had raped him.

Until only a few minutes ago, Mew's heart had been consumed by anger and a feeling of betrayal at the person he loved. It was the first time he had felt such a thing, since he had never loved anyone before.

When Gulf told him he wanted to give up his role, Mew's anger had been pushed to its breaking point.

But it had all started at the party.

When Yaya appeared, he had given up the idea of taking Gulf to the party in order to protect him from her. But Mild had been considerate and take Gulf to the party himself, foiling Mew's plan. His worries about Yaya had proved well-founded and when he heard what she'd done, he'd rushed to comfort Gulf.

What he had found instead was Gulf chatting happily with the crown prince.

He had been deeply hurt. He had felt as if Gulf was being stolen by another man. He had realized just how precious Gulf was to him. But it was clear that Gulf thought nothing of it.

When Gulf had suggested that he marry Yaya, Mew's feelings had exploded in the worse possible way, seeking release.

All that was left now was regret.

TBC