Chapter 45

The store disaster
Third person

Quinn walked into the store. She roamed the aisle looking for anything she could find. She looked over and saw a child had fallen over and their mother was helping them. Quinn tried her hardest not laugh but a giggle slipped out. The mother gave me a angry look and walked away. Quinn giggle to herself and wondered on around the store. "Omg Quinn!". Quinn turned around and smiled. "Ahhhh Saige!" She ran over and hugged her. "I haven't seen you in ages! Omg we need to catch up soon" Saige giggled. "I know omg yes definitely soon" Quinn smiled. A girl came over and kissed Saige on the cheek. "Oh yes, this is My girlfriends Alex" She smiled. "Oh my gosh girlfriend? Hey nice to meet you!" Quinn smiled and shook her hand. "Alex, this is Quinn! She was the first one I came out too". "Ohh it's great to meet you" Alex smiled. "So how are you? What been going on?" Saige smiled. "Yeah I'm fine" she smiled. "You started dating Josh didn't you?" Saige smiled. Quinn's smile faded. "Ummm he- uh died a few weeks ago" Quinn stuttered. "Oh Quinn I'm so sorry I had no idea!" She hugged Quinn. "Okay we definitely need to meet up before Christmas, I'll text ya" Saige smiled weakly. They parted ways. Quinn roamed around the decoration aisle as Christmas is coming up. She picked up a few things and went to the cash register.

Saige and Alex were walking out an aisle when she noticed someone familiar. "Luke Jones?" Saige said as he turned his head. "Saige?" he said as they walked over. "Omg hey how are you" Saige said. "I'm good how are you?" He smiled. "I'm fine, uh this is my girlfriend Alex" she smiled at her girlfriend. "Girlfriend? Ohhh I didn't know you were-" Luke was interrupted by Alex's phone ringing. "I have to take this, nice meeting you!" she waved goodbye as she answered the phone. "It's crazy I literally just ran into Quinn and now you its crazy but yeah I have to go bye, nice seeing you again" she smiled as she walked over to her girlfriend. 'Did she say Quinn was here?!' He thought. He wondered around looking for her. He noticed brown haired girl at the end on an aisle. He ran down to see if was her. The girl turned around and looked at him. "Ally?" He said with shock on his face. "Oh hey Lukey" she smirked. "Did you dye your hair brown?" Luke asked. "Yeah ya like it?" She bit her lip. "Uhhh sorry I thought you were someone else" Luke replied. "Who else would you be looking for?" She giggled. "Uhhh I have to go-" she grabbed his hand. "Wanna go get food?" She smirked. He tried to pull his hand but she wouldn't let go.

Quinn's pov

I was standing in the queue when it hit me. I forgot something. I left the queue and went to grab it. I got to the aisle when I heard voices. I peaked to see who they were. I saw ally and some guy. Wait did she dye her hair brown? Omg it does not suit her. The guy turned around and my heart stopped. It was Luke. My eyes started to water. I walked to to the next aisle to calm myself down. I took a couple deep breaths. Is he really cheating on Charlie with Ally?! Again! Jeez history repeats itself. I put my head in my hands and calmed my self down. I stood there for a while before I decided to just go home. I was wiping my watery eyes when I bumped into someone. "Omg I'm so sorry" I looked up. I froze. "Oh hey Quinn funny to see you here" he smiled "y-yeah! Haha omg what a coincidence!" I blurred out. Oh shit. "Are you okay?" He smiled. "Yeah yeah no I'm-m fine!" I smiled awkwardly. "Okay then umm" his focus drifted behind me. I turned around to see at the very end of the long aisle, Charlie kissing a guy as they walked to the next aisle. I turned back around and saw Luke frozen. "Oh Luke I-I'm so sorry" I said as I looked down. Suddenly I felt his arms around me. I hugged him back, rubbing my hand up and down his back. We pulled apart. "First I had to deal with Ally pulling out of me and pushing me to go out with her again and now I get cheated on! What kinda store is this!?" He snapped. 'So he didn't cheat on Charlie it was just Ally being a bitch like normal' I thought. "A shit one clearly" I giggled. He looked at me and let out a laugh. "Well i guess I'm single now" he sighed. "Join the club" I giggled. "Anyway I should head to the cash register" I slightly smiled at him. "I'll come too, I just don't wanna be alone" he looked down. We walked to the cash register and I placed the things down on the counter.

The cashier started to flirt with Luke. He looked kinda uncomfortable especially since he literally just got cheated on so I stepped in. "Hey babe I'm so tired" I placed my head against his shoulder and grabbed his hand. I could feel him tense up but soon played along. "I know milady" he smiled. He raised his arm to kiss my hand before putting his arms around my shoulders with my hand still connected to his. 'Milady? I know he's dramatic but gosh what is he doing' I thought. I could feel my cheeks burning up. I forgot about the cashier being right in front of us. She looked mad. She scanned the last item and placed it towards us. I payed for the things with my spare hand. We disconnect our hands as he helped me pick up the items, I could feel her eyes burning though me. I looked up as we were about to leave. She gave me the dirtiest look I've ever gotten. "Thank for doing that for me, she was making me really uncomfortable" he smiled. "Oh y-yeah no problem" I stuttered. We got outside. "Omg it freezing and I have to walk home" I sighed. "I can give you a ride home if you want?" He smiled. "That would be great, I hadn't planned I would get so much" I smiled. We got to his car and he opened the door for me. I blushed. He got in the car moment later and started to drive. I looked out the window as I didn't want him to notice I was blushing. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Ya know calling me Milady and kissing my hand, it gave me butterflies every time I thought about it. We got to my house and he ran out to open the door for me, "wow what a gentleman" I teased. "Only for you" he teased back. I could feel butterflies in my stomach again. I smiled at him and went up to the door. He got back in the car and waved at me. I waved back and went inside. I put the stuff down and smiled. Well today was an eventful day.................

Authors note: I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Ya can see I sneaked in a little chat noir line heheh honestly tho I want someone to call me milady : ( so do anyway of you guys Miraculous fans?! Hehehe I hope you enjoyed the cute romance moment I sure did writing them lol : ) anyway i been trying to come up with a ship name for Quinn and Luke but all of them just sound weird :/ if you have and suggestions leave them in the comments or dm me @basicbabe123 love yas xxxx