Chapter 16

911
Blair's pov

Wyatt and I jumped out of the car and ran over. We saw Quinn soaking wet on the ground with blood coming out of her head.
Blair: OH MY GOD! CALL 911!
Wyatt called 911 as we tried to see was she even alive. I was so scared. An ambulance came and Luke went with her while Wyatt and I drove to the hospital. On the way Wyatt called Carson so he's coming, we arrived just after the ambulance. We sat in the waiting room for about a half hour when this doctor came and asked us questions.
Doctor: okay so what happened?
Blair: well we got into a fight and she stormed off, around 10 minutes later I left her house to got home when Wyatt and I saw Luke soaking wet looking for her. He hoped in the car and we went looking for her. A few minutes later he said we should go to the park cause that where she like to think sometime so we did. Luke hopped out of the car to see if she was there. A minute later we heard him scream. We got out of the car and ran over and saw her on the ground with blood everywhere. Then we called 911.
Doctor: oh okay so how long do you think she was outside in the storm?
Blair: uhhh about 20 to 30 minutes
Doctor: okay so we just going to run a few texts just to make sure she didn't get anything bad, we'll tell you as soon and we get the results.
The nurses called her grandparents so they're gonna be here soon.

Luke's pov

I sat in the waiting room. I'm so nervous. It was horrible to see her like that. The doctor came back and said that she didn't get pneumonia which was really lucky. She said she had a concussion and hit her head really hard but okay. We all ran into her room but she was asleep. Blair and Wyatt were filling Carson in on what happened. I looked at her.
Luke: hey I'm so sorry this happened but I love you so much and I knew you weren't ready to leave this world yet
I grabbed her hand and held onto it.
Quinn: I love you too
I looked up and saw her with a smile on her face. I jumped up and hugged her tight. I kissed her and sat back down. Wyatt Blair and Carson came in.
Blair: you're awake
They all walked over and hugged her. She talked about what happened.
Quinn: Blair I'm sorry I just got so excited that I thought you guys were dating that I went crazy but I realised I should have talked to you in private.
Blair: it's okay I shouldn't told Carson you should have told him when you were ready
Carson went home to get her clothes for the next couple days and Blair and Wyatt went home. She wanted to cuddle so I hoped into the bed next to her and just relaxed.

Quinn's pov

It's Saturday and  I'm going home. It's gonna be great to be in my own bed again. Carson and I talk about my relationship he's fully supports. He's the best brother I got home and saw my grandparents in the kitchen. I ran over a hugged them. We all went to this really nice restaurant. It's was like my family is back together. We ate and all went home. We watched a movie and had a laugh.
We went to bed. Tomorrow I invited Luke over to meet them.

I heard banging in the middle of the night so I grabbed Carson's old baseball bat and walked slowly downstairs. I saw my grandparents with their suitcases next to the door.
Quinn: what are you doing?
Grandma: we have to go, work wants us back
Quinn: so you were just gonna leave without saying goodbye?
I started crying.
Grandpa: sorry Quinn we have to but we know we love you
Quinn: fine abandon us again 
Grandma: Quinn-
Quinn: get out!
Grandpa: Quinn stop
Quinn GET OUT!
They looked at me and left. They're the only bit of family I have left. They left us too. Carson came running down the stairs. He looked at me and realised they left.
Carson: it's fine we don't need them anyway
We both went back to bed.

I woke up in a bad mood. I went downstairs made pancakes and went straight back to bed. Carson came in and joined me. We ate our pancakes and watched tv. Uhhh tomorrows Monday which means school. Great. We just relaxed for the whole day. We were both pretty disappointed.

I'm sitting in history when I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. Luckily the teacher was out of the room. I glanced at it.
Blair: Jake is staring at you
I decided to stretch to see what she was talking about. When I looked over at him he quickly looked away. Uhh okay. She texted me again.
Blair: he's cute
Quinn: I have a boyfriend remember
Blair: I know but he keeps looking at you
Luke looked at my phone then looked at the guy. He texted me.
Luke: who the fuck does he think he is looking at my girl
Quinn: Luke stop you're being dramatic he probs wasn't even looking at me
Luke: then who? Then the man in the walls
I giggled. Classed ended and Blair went to talk to him

Blair's pov

Blair: hey
Jake: hey
Blair: so do you have your eye on someone?
Jake: uhhh
Blair: is it Quinn?
Jake: no
Blair: I saw you looking at her
Jake: I wasn't looking at her
Blair: then who were you- oh my god I'm so stupid! You were looking at Luke!
Jake: Hush no I wasn't-
Blair: ohhh my god yes you were
He pulled me into the janitors closet.
Jake: I don't know okay I just can't stoping looking at him and when I see him I get really nervous
Blair: it's okay you have a crush!
Jake: I think I'm gay
Blair: okay
I smiled.
Jake: you're not going crazy
Blair: why would I go crazy?
Jake: cause people just do
Blair: I'm so happy for you
Jake: I haven't come out to anyone yet can we keep this between us for now
Blair: sure I have to go to class bye and I won't tell anyone I promise it's not my thing to tell
Jake: thank you
I smiled and left. I walked to my next class.

It was lunch. I was in the cafeteria when Jake walked in. He looked at me and smiled. I walked over to him and told him to walk with me. I pulled him not the janitors closet.
Blair: okay so you're gonna have to get over your crush on him
Jake: what
Blair: you can't not tell a soul promise me
Jake: well you're keeping one for me so yeah I promise
Blair: Quinn and Luke are dating in secret cause Luke wants to keep his reputation
Jake seemed a little upset. We heard a weird noise but we just ignored it
Jake: oh okay it's fine I shoulda known
Blair: now I am great with getting rid of crushes I've been getting rid of them since I was 7
Jake: okay
Blair: so basically I just keep talking till them till I see there's nothing I like about them anymore. So talking to him will help. It gets over fear and help to remember how much of a dick he is to other people other that Quinn. Okay
Jake: okay
I left the janitors closet. Quinn and Luke try not to make it obvious that they're dating so they don't sit near each other in the cafeteria and the whole "roasting" each other like that did before they started dating. The fight was the only thing that hinted it.Luke doesn't want his reputation to go down the toilet. He likes being popular cause ya know we aren't.

Quinn's pov
Trigger warnings (bulling)

I walking into class. When I was about to sit down someone grabbed my chair and I fell to the ground. Everyone started laughing. I looked up and saw ally laughing.
Ally: awww is little Quinny mad ahaha
I got up, grabbed the chair out of her hand and sat down. I was so pissed and really embarrassed. During class something hit off my chair. I looked down and picked it up. It was a piece of paper. I read it and wanted to cry. I waited a few minutes so it wouldn't look suspicious going to the bathroom after reading it. I ran to the bathroom and cried. It said "die you fat whore no one wants you here anyway" I knew it was from ally and her friends. Her and Alison have gotten really close lately it's kinda weird. I heard someone come into the bathroom. I held my breath not to make a noise. They left a minute later and I heard the door close. I cleaned myself up headed to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked...........

Authors note: hey hope you enjoyed. I wrote 1578 words omg that's the most I ever wrote!! But yeah there was a trigger warning just incase! I know I was bullied before it gets better xxxxx just don't give up and be strong x