Chapter 34

No labels
Third person

The male students of the school gathered in the hall. Tension took over the guys. The principal stood and the stage and looked down on the boys. She coughed to clear her throat and started speaking. The gym fell silent. "So it has come to my attention that male students in this school are rating girls and writing them in this book". She held up the book. "I find this discussing and unacceptable in my school therefore, I will have to punish. This is a breach of the school code and students may face suspension for this. I find this downgrading and sexualising the young girls in this school. I have found as young as freshmen girls in this book with senior guys and it is so wrong on so many levels. Now I am giving you the option to be honest so, if you have wrote a girls name in this book can you please stand to the right side of the gym, if you haven't please move to the left. If you are honest your punishment may be lighter". All the guys wondered around the hall. "So only what 7 guys are being honest with me. I have read through this book and have made a list of all the guys who have wrote in this book. When I call your name please move to the right hand side.". She preceded to call boys names out, one by one the guys moved to the right hand side. "Carson Johnson, Luke Jones, Wyatt Jones,........" the guys looked at each other with dread. They moved to the right hand side. " okay so all the buys that are still on the left you may return to class" the principal demanded. "For you boys I will call you in one bye one to my office." She said. All the guys sat in the office. "You are all suspended for 3 days. You may return to school on Thursday" she told them all. Luke thought about how much trouble he's going to be in. This is his 2nd suspension. Carson texted Quinn and told her he was going home.

"Blair, they got suspended" Quinn told Blair. Jake walked back into class. "Omg did you know half of the school got suspended" Jake laughed. "Oop". School ended and Quinn headed home. She got home to see her grandparents. She voice cracked. " what are you guys doing here, I told you not to come back" Quinn said. " we're are just her to have a meeting with the principal about Carson's suspension then we'll leave" her grandma said. "Fine" Quinn replied. Quinn ran to her room and got into bed.

Quinn's pov

I hope they leave as soon as possible. They are the only family members I have left yet they don't care about me or Carson. I'm surprised they're even here for this but not Christmas!? I got up and headed downstairs. I grabbed my jacket and headed out.
Quinn's grandma: where are you going?
Quinn: out
Grandma: where?
Quinn:  none of your business!
I ran out and slammed the door. I can't wait till they leave. I put my board on the ground and started skating. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I looked at the notification. It was from Josh. He asked if I wanted to come over. I smiled. I actually think he's really cute. I headed over to his. I knocked on the door and waited patiently. He opened the door with a smile on his face. He let me in and let me to his room. I explained all about my grandparent to him. He comforted me and we watched a movie. We decided to watch 5 feet apart. The last scene finished and I was sobbing. He grabbed a tissue and dabbed under my eyes. He looked straight into my eyes and kissed me. I panicked a kissed back. I started to relax. I enjoyed it. I pulled away and he looked at me. He started apologising. I reassured him it's fine and I pulled him back in.

Josh: fun fact I had a crush on you
Quinn: wow I didn't notice
I giggled sarcastically
Josh: haha you're so funny
He laughed rolling his eyes. I cuddled into him.
Josh: so what are we?
Quinn: let's not put any labels on it yet
Josh: uhh okay
I stayed the night. He dropped me home in morning. I unlocked to door. Carson was laying on the couch.
Quinn: where are they?
Carson: they left a few hours ago to catch their flight
Quinn: oh okay.
I went upstairs. I decided to take a bath. I walked to the main bathroom and hopped in. I soaked myself in the bubbles. I got out and rapped myself in the towel. I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair. I ran my fingers through my hair to activate my curls. I washed my face and unlocked the door. I was walking down the hall to my room. "Ahhh". I turned around and saw Luke covering his eyes.
Quinn: yo calm down in wearing a towel
He took his hand down from his eyes and looked at me
Luke: I was just trying to be respectful
Quinn: whatever
I got to my room and put my clothes on. I texted Josh to come over. I kinda like the think we have going on at the moment. I would totally date him.

Third person

Luke headed downstairs and sat in the couch. He heard a knock on the door. Quinn screamed from upstairs to open the door. Luke got up and opened the door. There stood Josh looking confused. " Luke isn't it" Josh said confused. "Yeah and you are?" Luke asked. "Josh, we have met before" Josh replied. " what are you doing here" Luke demanded. Quinn came running down the stairs. She grabbed Josh's hand and they ran upstairs. Luke looked angry. He sat back down on the couch. He could hear them laughing from downstairs. He clenched his fist. Wyatt and Carson came back with the food. They stared eating. Quinn and Josh came running down the stairs. " I smell food" she giggled. She grabbed a slice of Carson pizza. Carson rolled his eyes. They headed into the kitchen. They boys heard weird noises. "What are you guys doing in there!" Carson yelled. "We're making cake" she replied. Luke thought back to all the time they had baked together. Every time the always got food all over each other. It's was so fun. He took a breathe in and continued to eat.

A while later Quinn and Josh came out with a cake. "Anyone want any" she asked. They all said yes. Josh cut it up and handed everyone some on a plate. " it's great" Wyatt said while stuffing the cake in his mouth. "yeah it's nice" Luke smiled at Quinn. She smiled back. Josh looked at her. She looked back up at him and smiled. They headed back upstairs. Quinn jumped onto her bed. Josh followed her. She kissed him. He rapped his arms around her and rested his head on her chest. They lay like that for a while. The door opened and Luke walked in. Quinn jumped. "What do you want" she snapped. He stood there awkwardly. " uhh Carson wanted to know if you guys wanted the leftover, but you're busy so ima head out" Luke replied. We walked out and put his head in his hands. He was mad. She was moving on.............

Authors note: hey guys merry Christmas Eve! I can't believe it's Christmas tomorrow this year has flown by honestly. I hoped you enjoyed! Have a safe Christmas xxx