Chapter 58

Rumors are never actually true right?
Quinn's pov

The school was having a 'mass' for Luke. The school gathered everyone outside in the football pitch. I sat in the front row of the bleachers with Blair and Carson. Wyatt joined a few minutes before the mass started or ceremony I'm not really sure what this is. He looked more miserable then us. Obviously his twin brother is in a coma. I didn't dare to talk to him. He looked so fragile. My heart ached for him. A few moments later I was snapped out of my thoughts by the principal starting to speak. "I would like a moment of silence for Luke. For all of us to think about him and hold him in our thoughts. To wish him the best and so we can all see him again!happy and healthy " she stood back from the microphone and lowered her head. I turned around and saw the rest of the school with their heads down. It made me smile to think sometimes this school actually had some respect. I lowered my head holding back my tears. I didn't want to think about him. It would just make me breakdown again. So I prayed. I prayed that he would just wake up.

After a few minutes she started to speak again. "He was a handful of a student but I say with my heart that I hope he will awake and return to us. That he can live a happy future. That his life won't be cut too short, he shall not be taken so young. That he can graduate from this school so I can wave him off. Watch him as he walks of the graduation stage into his future. So we will all pray for him to come out of this horrible coma to rejoin us here" she said as she stepped back from the microphone. The 'mass' ended everyone headed back to class. On the way I overheard a group of girls talking. "He was a fuckboy! He was an asshole who slept with me! He didn't even bother to learn my name! I really liked him and he fucked me over! I saw him with another girl the next day! I hope he fucking dies the world would be better without him" a girl said as all her friends agreed with her. My blood was boiling. Blair looked at me, telling me not to do it but my anger got the better of  me. "Hey bitch. I don't give a fuck if he fucked you over! He's a different guy now! He's changed! You're the disgusting human being for wishing death on someone! He was hurting! I know that doesn't justify his old behavior but he's changed! He's was this amazing person with a big heart who would do anything for love and his family! The world you be better without people like you!" I screamed as Carson had to hold be back from going at her. She scoffed at me like I was crazy before walking away. "Carson what the fuck! Did you hear what she said about him!? Why did you hold me back!" I yelled. "One more fight and you're gonna be expelled" he yelled back at me. "I just couldn't let her talk about him like that" I took a breath.

Like normally I felt the whole schools eyes on me. It's like I could feel it burning through my back. I walked into class and sat down. I could hear people's whispers but I suppose I'm the bad guy in their stories as usual. I don't think I'm hated for say I think maybe people's opinion aren't the best about me but they don't 'know' me. They haven't bothered to learn what kind of a person I am. They don't care. All they care about it spreading rumors that aren't true. People create opinions of rumors without learning what actually happened but I guess that's high school for ya. I slugged in my chair. I'm dying for school to end. For this type of hell to be over.

The bell finally rang. I jumped from my chair and ran out the door. I paused when I heard a conversation about life support. "I heard Luke gonna be taken off life support soon" my heart stopped. Rumors aren't always true right? I ran out of the school so I could catch up to Wyatt. "Hey hey hey!" I ran up to him out of breath. He stopped and stared at me. It looked like he didn't even want to see me. "So I heard a rumors that Luke's gonna be taken of life support soon" my voice cracked. "Is that true?". "What do you even care!? If it wasn't for you this wouldn't have even happened!? You caused him that pain! You were the reason he drank! So why do you care huh!" He yelled before walking away. I was frozen. He blamed he for all this? Is that why he could even look at me? Why he's been ignoring me? "Wyatt wait! Please! Stop! I just wanna talk to you!" I ran after him. He stopped but didn't turn to look at me. "I didn't know you blamed me for this. I didn't do it on purpose, I would never hurt him ever. I love him. I just need to know why you didn't tell me he's gonna be taken off life support. Do the others know?" I cried. He turned around. "He being taken off by the end of the week. There's a very low chance he's gonna wake up so my parents signed the papers and yes they do know. I told them yesterday" he turned and walked away. I ran home and locked myself in the bathroom. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my head on them. I started to breath heavily and tears streamed out of my eyes. Is this my fault? Wyatts words kept replaying I'm my mind. 'You caused him that pain'. My heart shattered as I remember the thought that the love of my life would be dead but the end of the week. He'll be gone like my parents.....like Josh.......
Why do the people I love keep getting taken from me by death?

Authors note: hey I can't believe I have 2 chapters left omg Ima cry :( I hope you enjoyed this but get ready the next chapter is going to be really sad trust me!