Chapter 17

Bad bitch Quinn
Quinn's pov

I kept banging the door. I screamed at the top on my lungs. No one heard me. I sat there for about 30 minutes and called Blair. She got the principal. She came and couldn't open the door. Somehow the keys went missing. I was in there for an hour already, I can't believe this happened. I was fuming. I feel like it was Ally but I'm not going to let her get the better of me. The door finally opened and I walked out in a fit. I walked to my next class. The principal told the teachers so I have an excuse. Then ally walked in.
Ally: oh my god where were you? You were gone for like an hour.
Quinn: yeah well whatever
I was so mad for the rest of the day. I went home and stormed to my room. I screamed in frustration. Uhhh today was terrible.

Luke came over but I didn't tell him about anything that happened today. We cuddled. The we started making out. Which went a little too far and I'm just no ready.
Quinn: stop
Luke: are you okay
Quinn: I'm just not ready
Luke: that's okay
He pulled me into a hug and we laid there. I'm so lucky to have him. We got up made cookies and we watched the vampire diaries. At this stage we almost finished the series. That will be my like my 4th time I think.

Carson's pov

After school I went to the little cafe down the block. The coffee there is amazing. I walked in and saw Saige. I smiled and walked over.
Carson: hey
Saige: hi sit!
I sat down and we talked for a while. I think I'm really falling. She invited me over to her place. I got there and her house was really nice. I walked in and her parents came running.
Saige: mom, dad I didn't know you guys were home
Saige's mom: I got off work early
Saige's dad: and I'm off Mondays remember
Saige: oh I forgot
Saige's mom: who's this?
Saige: this is Carson. Carson these are my parents
Saige's mom: I'm Camila Martinez
Saige's dad: I'm Mateo Martinez
Carson: hey
Saige: we're gonna go upstairs
Mateo: no funny business
Saige: DAD!
We ran to her room and I started laughing.
Saige: oh my god they're so embarrassing
Carson: ahahaha its fine, your last name is Martinez?
Saige: yeah my parents are Mexican
We talked and her mom came upstairs.
Camila: so Carson are you staying for dinner? We're having lettuce wraps
Carson: sure
Camila: great it's almost ready
Saige: bye mom
After a while dinner was ready and we headed down. It was awkward for a few minutes.
Camila: Carson are you from around here?
Carson: yeah
Camila: so do you have any siblings?
Carson: yeah I have a younger sister
Camila: oh how old is she?
Carson: she's 16
Camila: oh so you're twins
Carson: no I'm a year older
Camila: oh so you're a junior
Carson: no I'm a sophomore I got held back
Camila: oh and you're parents are okay with that?
Saige: mom
Camila: it's just a question Saige!
Saige: mom just stop he doesn't want to talk about it
Carson: it's okay they died when my sister and I were younger
Camila: I'm am so sorry
Mateo: Camila esa fue ina pregunta personal!
Camila: era solo una pregunta!
Saige: mom!
Camila: we homeschooled you so you would find a good guy who's smart and good for you and I just don't think he's good enough for you!
Saige: mom we're not even dating!
Mateo: Camila!
Saige: chicos paran! Nosotras nos vamos!
I have no idea what's going on. Saige grabbed my hand and we left. We got in the car and I drove off.
Saige: I'm so sorry
Carson: it's okay
Saige: I don't really care what they think
Then she kissed me........

Blair's pov

School ended and I headed home. An hour later it heard a knock on the door. It was Wyatt. I opened the door and he kissed me.
Blair: hey I think we should talk
I got really nervous.
Wyatt: uhhh sure
Blair: I like you a lot and I don't know how you feel but I want to be something more but it's totally fine if you don't it's just-
Wyatt: uhh I- do t wanna be in a relationship right now-
Blair: so you used me?!
Wyatt: no I-
Blair: get out!
Wyatt: Blair I-
Blair: get out!
He left. What made me think he actually liked me! I never had a chance, in school I was know as the unpopular girl with the divorced parents. I ended up crying for the rest of the night, eating chocolate and ice cream while watching romance movies. I'm such an idiot. Im done with fuckboys........

It's been a week, I went to school and saw his face. I almost started crying again. I told Quinn, she's basically my emotional support. Uhh the douchebag! I went home and watched the tv. I called Jake and he came over. I told him all about Wyatt.
Jake: uhh the dick
Blair: I know I can't believe I'm crying over him
Jake: okay you need to stop crying over him and let's go out
Blair: okay
Jake: go get ready
I got ready and we went out in his car. I asked Quinn to come too. We went bowling. Jake came out to Quinn. She was happy for him. I won the game and we went to this restaurant for food. We walked in and I stopped. I ran out the door. I was Wyatt with this girl in the restaurant. I looked through the window. I saw Quinn grabbing a glass of water from another table. She walked over to him.
Quinn: you fucking douchebag! You hurt my friend again and it will be more than just water! It will be my fist!
She poured the water over his head and walked out. Everyone is the restaurant was shocked. We ran out of there before they came after us. We got in the car and couldn't stop laughing.
Blair: omg you're a bad bitch Quinn
We drove to Mc Donald's instead. After the food we drove back to mine, quinn and Jake stayed the night.

1 week later
Quinn's pov

The school trip to Italy was tomorrow. I'm so excited. Carson and I packed our bags and made sure we have everything.
Quinn: passport
Carson:check
Quinn: okay I think we have everything
Carson: cool
We both went to bed but I was to excited to go to sleep. Night X

We woke up and grabbed our cases. We called an Uber. We arrived to school and we took a bus to the airport I sat next to Blair. We watched a movie on the bus. We arrived at the airport. We're so excited. We waited around for about an hour before we got on the plane. The flight was about 9 hours. We watched a movie. I had to go to the bathroom so I got up and headed down the aisle. I was just finished when I heard a knock on the door. I opened and got pushed back inside.
Quinn: Luke what are you doing?
Luke: I haven't seen you all morning
He put his arms around my waist and kissed me.
Luke: I love you
Quinn: I love you too
I left the bathroom first then he left a few minutes later.

Blair's pov

Quinn fell asleep. I haven't gone to the bathroom since I left the house this morning. I ran to the bathroom. I finished when I heard a knock on the door. I opened and Wyatt pushed me inside and closed the door. I was so mad at him.
Wyatt: we need to talk
Blair: fine what?
Wyatt: I'm sorry I do like you I'm just scared of commitment and I panicked. I was so mad at myself for letting you go that I tried to distract myself. I went on this date and as you know Quinn poured water over my head. I like you and I'm sorry
Blair: I don't know if I can. God we weren't even together and you hurt me
Wyatt: I know but I'll never do it again please
Blair: I'm sorry Wyatt I'm not going though that again
I walked out and headed back to my seat. Quinn put her head on my shoulder so I put my head on hers and tried to go asleep. My phone kept buzzing so I checked it. It was Wyatt. I muted my phone and tried to go back to sleep again. I couldn't stop thinking about him tho. I remember having a crush on Carson that kinda went away since Wyatt and I uhhh I don't even know what to call it. The plane landed and I woke Quinn up.

Authors note: hope you enjoyed it's really long chapter I wrote 1534 which is the most I've ever wrote anyway xxx
Sry for the few spelling errors I'm rushing to get this chapter finished