Chapter 33

Exposed the boys
Quinn's pov

I stared out the window. Everything was going by so fast. I had a million thoughts running through my head. Jake pulled up at his house. We got out of the car and he unlocked. I heard a faint voice calling for Jake. A woman walked towards us. "Hi I'm Jakes mom! And you are?"
Quinn: Hey I'm Quinn
Jakes mom: wow lovely to meet you, I'm Megan, Jake hunny is this girl girlfriend?
Quinn: girlfriend?
Jake: yes ma it is
He looked at me. I took and gulp.
Quinn: oh yes, I am his girlfriend
Jakes mom: oh Xavier! Come meet jakes girlfriend!
He came walking over.
Jakes dad: nice to meet you
Quinn: you too
Jake: okay anyway we're gonna head upstairs
Jakes mom: okay cool, make sure to be safe, jeez I don't want grandchildren yet!
Jake: mom!
We headed upstairs and he close his bedrooms door.
Quinn: I thought you told them you were gay!
Jake: hush keep it down, I will just haven't yet. Thank you for covering me.
Quinn: Jake you're gonna have to tell them eventually
Jake: I will just not today
Quinn: okay, whenever your ready.
He smiled at me and we continued talking about Luke.
Jake: so you like him again
Quinn: is was just a kiss and we both said it meant nothing
Jake: but it meant something to you, didn't it-
Quinn: uhhhhh-
We heard Jakes mom yell from downstairs. We headed down and she had dinner on the table. We thanked her for the food and sat down to eat. She started asking me questions about myself, probably just general conversation.
Jakes mom: so when did you guys start dating?
He looked at me.
Quinn: uhh a few weeks ago
Jake: oh lovely
I nodded my head, it's just awkward at this stage. Jake and I finally finished the food and left. He dropped me home. I took a shower and got into bed. My attention kept drawing me back to Luke..... gosh we broke up months ago why does he keep coming back.....

3rd person pov

Charlie left. Luke headed upstairs. He searched around his room. He stared to get really impatient. He looked down across the room and saw it on the floor. He picked it up gently and got into bed. He stared at it for while. His heart felt sore every time he looked at it. He took deep breaths to not let his tears out. He looked away and threw the photo across the room. He photo landed at the door. Wyatt walked by his room to get to bed. "Luke do you want me to close the door" "yeah". Wyatt was about to close Luke's bedroom door when he saw the photo on the floor. He picked it up hopping Luke wouldn't notice and closed the door.Wyatt ran to his room and closed the door. He looked at the photo. He took a picture of it and sent it to Carson. Carson texted back. "I guess he's still hooked on her"

Wyatt bought the photo back to Luke's room and quietly slid it under the door. He walked back to his room and got into bed. He was surprised Luke still kept the photo from when Luke and Quinn went hiking. He watched Luke throw out and delete every photo that Quinn was in after they broke up.
Quinn woke up the next morning and got ready for school. She packed her and waited for Blair to pick her up. She heard a honk and ran outside. She hoped in the car and they headed to school. Quinn explained the whole situation to Blair. They arrived at school and went to their first class. Quinn looked over and saw Luke. He awkwardly smiled at her. She smiled back at him. She sat down and tried to pay attention in class but her mind kept bringing her back to Luke.

Classed ended and they parted ways. Blair was walking down the hall when she saw Wyatt. He looked angry, like he was gonna kill somebody. His eyes meet hers. For a split moment he looked calm and relaxed. Blair looked away and kept walking. Wyatt put his head down and walked to his next class. Blair got to class and sat down. She heard these girls whispering behind her. "Did you hear Wyatt asked out Julia". She thought for a moment. Julia? Julia who? Then it hit her. Julia bell, Allison's best friend. Out of all people he choose Julia she thought. The classed started. Her mind kept thinking about Julia. Julia and Wyatt. The class ended and she left. She walked down the halls. She heard high heal clicks from behind her. She turned around and saw Julia walking behind her. Blair froze in anger but she knew she couldn't do anything. She was the one that broke up with Wyatt. Blair spun around and walked the opposite of her class.

She sat down. She looked at the little arm of the clock moving every second. "Blair Wilson she can see you now". She got up and walked into the office. "Take a seat" the principal said softly. Blair sat down and put her bag in the floor. "So why are you here Blair" " I wanted to talk to you about what I heard. So basically the boys of this school do this disgusting thing where they sleep with a girl, rate it out of 10, give notes whether you should sleep with them or not and write in in a book for other guys to read to see if the want to sleep them. Like for example if a guy wants to go and sleep with this girl he will go and get the book and see how she is rated and see if she's worth it. I believe it is disgusting and degrading against all the girls in this school and should be dealt with" Blair explained. "Oh my, thank you Blair for telling me I will fix this immediately, do you know where the book is kept?" The principal asked. "Yes at the last locker before the cafeteria, I believe nobody owns the locker so they just decided to use it". Blair walked out of the office smiling. She wasn't going to let guys do this to the girls, it was also revenge against Wyatt, but we're gonna pretend it was for the good reason. She got to class and explained that she was at the office to the teacher. She sat down beside Quinn. "Where were you?" Quinn whispered. " I was at the office reporting the book" "the book? Like the guys-" " yep".

Around half way through the class the intercom went off. "Can all the male students come to the sports hall immediately". Everyone looked really confused. All the guys got up and left the classroom. The teacher seemed really confused. " okay I'll be right back I'm going to ask one of the teachers what's going on". The teacher left. All the girls started chatting. "Omg Blair!" Quinn said with a surprised voice. " I don't think this is going to go down very well"

Please read!!!

Authors note: hey guys I hope you enjoyed. I wanted to try out the writing in third as that is how I will be writing in my actual book. If you didn't get my announcements, I have decided I am going to write a book, it will be the same as this but in more detail and I've changed a few things. I will start writing this after Christmas. But yeah for more info ready my announcements on @basicbabe123. I will still be writing on wattpad : ). I hope you enjoyed the 3rd person pov.
I would love if you guys could private message me so I can ask you a few questions. I would love to get other peoples opinions on my story it would be really helpful so if you can please private message me or comment on this and I will pm you if you don't know how to. So just leave a comment or private message me yourself I don't mind . Bye xxxx stay safexxx