Chapter 49

Christmas
Third person

Its been a few days since Quinn had seen Luke. It was Christmas Eve so she didn't really think about it. This year it was just her and Carson. Wyatt and Luke's parents made it home early this year.

They went to the store to buy a small turkey and a few supplies. When they got to the till Quinn froze. She saw Josh's parents. She decided to walk over and talk to them, she hasn't really talked to them since the funeral. "Hey how are you guys?" She smiled weakly. "Oh hello Quinn! We're doing okay it's out first Christmas without him so it's kinda of tough but our whole family is flying here to spend Christmas with us so it's okay" his upsets mother's face smiled. "That's great" Quinn smiled happily. "It's was lovey seeing you Quinn, I hope you have a good Christmas" she pulled her in for a hug. "You guys too".

They got home and placed the things on the counter in the kitchen. "I'm glad they aren't spending Christmas alone" Quinn smiled. "Yeah but we are" Carson looked down, he looked upset. "Well it's been like that for years" she looked at him. "I know that's the problem, last year when the guys were over, ya know it felt like we actually had a family" his eyes water which causes her to water as well. She pulled him in for a hug "at least we have each other, that's enough for me" she smiled. He hugged her back "I guess". "What am i not good enough for you!?" She teased playfully. He laughed.

They looked up at the clock. It had hit midnight. "Merry Christmas" she giggled as she handed him his present. "Thank you" he smiled as she opened the gift. They exchanged gifts. "Wanna go for a ride?" He grabbed her coat and threw it at her. "So we're gonna make it an annual thing huh?" She smiled playfully as she put her coat on. He nodded and opened the door. They headed to the garage. There stood the present the got him last year. They put on their helmets. She climbed on the back of the motorcycle. He hoped on and started the engine. "Be careful the roads might be a little icy" she said as they started to fly down the road. "It's fine I iced the whole road yesterday" he yelled as the cold air hit both of their faces. She could feel the cold air flow through her helmet. He rode down the block. He stoped at the hill that has loads of little lights glistening in the distance. It was like loads of little flyer flies were floating around the sky. "It's so pretty" she smiled. "Wanna head home it's almost 1am?" He asked as he started up the bike again. She hummed at his response and they headed home. "It's freezing out there" she shivered as she walked into the heat of the house. "Night" she called as she headed up to bed. She got into her pjs and crawled into bed.

Carson jolted out of bed and ran into Quinn's room. The turned on the light and opened the curtains. "Rise and shine! It's Christmas!" He yelled with joy. "Carson piss off im trying to sleep" he groaned as she pulled the covers over her head. He ripped the blankets off her bed. "Dude come on!" She groaned as she rolled out of bed. They headed downstairs to open some more gift that were left under the tree.

Quinn's pov

It's was Christmas night and I was laying in the couch. Carson walked over and sat down beside me. "Hey" he looked like he was up to something. "What?" I replied with a confused face. He laughed. "What?" I nudged him with my feet. Suddenly the front door burst open. Luke and Wyatt stood there holding presents. They both had goofy smiles on their face. "What are you guys doing here!?" I smiled with excitement. "Our parents went home early cause they wanted to make it back to work before the storm that's coming tomorrow" Wyatt said with a slight upset tone in his voice. I smiled to try and lighten the mood. I handed the guys their presents I bought them. Wyatt smiled and ripped the paper off. He smiled and thanked me. Luke flashed me a soft smiled before opening it. He looked a little confused. "Oh um it's a light, it comes with a remote and you can change the colors and all. I have the same one and we can control each other's. So like it could be midnight and I could randomly turn yours on and started flashing colors." I smiled at him. I can't believe I rambled on like that. I screamed in anger internally. "That's so cool! I love it!" He pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. He then handed me these a box. I smiled and ripped off the paper. "Oh my gosh! It's a Polaroid camera! I've been dying for one of these!" I giggled with excitement. Thank you. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He smiled at me.

It started to snow again. I grabbed my coat and ran outside. Luke followed after me. "They're staying inside they said it's 'too cold outside'" he mocked them. "Wimps" I rolled my eyes. The snow started to fall onto my hair. "Hey uh can I talk to you?" He looked at me nervously. "Sure" I was a little concerned. I laid down in the snow. He laid down next to me. A tear ran down his cheek. "Sometimes I feel like my parents don't love us. Like they couldn't even spend a full 3 days with us and they left early. Like whose parents leaves them on Christmas night!? Sometimes I wish they would just stay. It's like they don't actually care about me" he sobbed. "It's okay please don't cry I hate seeing you like this" I said as I hugged him. I rubbed his back gently. "I care! So much! Even if the worlds against you I will always care about you! It took me a while to realize that my family are the people who care about me, which is you guys and Blair and even Jake. All of you guys are my family, I don't know what I would do without you guys" I pulled away and looked at him. A tear started to roll down my face. He wiped the tear away with his thumb. "Are you blushing?" He smirked. "What!? No! I'm just cold" I totally was but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that. He looked into my eyes. I could feel my cheeks getting redder. He cupped my face with his hand. "Thank you" he smiled. I gently smiled back. Our faces were centimeters apart. The snow was falling softly it was like we were in a movie. He looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes. Our faces started getting closer until our lips finally meet. It was like they longed for each other. I melted into the kiss. It was magical. A few seconds later we pulled away. He looked at me. "I-............

Authors note: hey hope you enjoy the cliffhanger sorta : ) anyway it's kinda a short chapter but I hope you enjoy it! Sorry for any spelling errors.