Chapter 8

The pool party

I woke up with a splitting headache. I looked around the room and noticed I'm in Luke's room. I remember nothing from last night. Wait why am I in Luke's room did we!? No okay clothes are still on. We're good. I looked over and saw Luke asleep on the floor. He looked really hot. He groaned and rubbed his eyes. He spoke in a raspy morning voice:
Luke: morning
Quinn: morning
Luke: you okay?
Quinn: yeah just hungover
Luke: well you got really drunk
Quinn: oh god what did I do
Luke: uhhh this guy tried to kiss you and you didn't want to so I punched him. Then I bought you here.
Quinn: uh thanks
Luke: no problem
I smiled and headed to the bathroom. I washed my face and tied up my hair. I walked out and asked for some clothes. I got changed and felt 10 times better. I headed to the kitchen and saw Luke and Wyatt.
Wyatt: morning
Quinn: morning
We decided to go for breakfast so I called Carson to see would he go. He was busy so it's just the three of us. We went to this lovely café down town. We ate and just talked.
Luke: okay I think today we should do a pool party
Wyatt: pool party how old are we 5
Quinn: it sounds fun
Luke: see
Wyatt: sure
Luke: okay but we have to go to Walmart to get a few things. So Wyatt can you go home a get things ready and Quinn do you wanna come with me?
Quinn: yeah
Wyatt: bet

We parted ways. I love going to Walmart I don't know it's just fun. We picked up stuff and left. I think Luke and I are a actually starting to become friends. It kinda nice having more than one friend. Anyway Blair is back soon and I'm so excited. We arrived back at Lukes and got the house ready. Luke dropped me home to shower and get changed. I wore my bikini under this really cute dress I got. I wore this cute pink bikini, it's a little revealing but I guess it's okay. I don't think it going to be to big of a party. Carson and I are going to stay the night so I packed a bag. We walked over to theirs and the party was way bigger than I expected. Luke offered me his bed again so I dropped my bag in his room. Their house is huge there's like 6 rooms but no guest bedroom which is kinda weird. I took off my dress and made my way to the pool. I looked over and saw Luke staring at me, I smiled and he looked away. Weird. Anyway I walked over to the drink table and poured myself of what I think is tequila. I drank the whole glass and got in the pool. The water is so warm and feels great. I decided to get out, put my dress back on and get another drink and then another and then another. Before I knew it I was drunk for the second time within 24 hours. It's gonna be fun in the morning. I tried to make my way up to get when this guy started carrying me up the stairs. I can't remember anything after that....

Luke's pov

She came down the stairs and looked great in the bikini. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She noticed and smiled. I got really embarrassed and looked away. I can't like her maybe all I'm feeling is lust not actually liking her. The party went on and we all jumped in the pool. I met this girl, really hot and great ass. We did it in my room. After I got up and left. I can't remember her name but I was too busy looking for Quinn. She can't really hold her drink that well. I found her trying to make her way to my room. She couldn't even walk straight so I just picked her up and carried her to my room. She said she felt sick so I bought her to the bathroom and she got sick all over herself. I took her dress off and put her in one of my hoodies. Which is like the 3rd one I've given her this week. I gently put her down on the bed and covered her with a blanket.
Quinn: Luke
Luke: yeah
Quinn: can you sleep beside me? I don't want to be alone.
Luke: I don't know
Quinn: please
Luke: fine
I took off my shirt and jumped in beside her. A minute later she cuddled her head into my chest. I felt like I started to blush. Dude it's just a lush thing you don't actually like her, kept repeating in my head till I fell asleep. Night x

Authors note: hey sorry it's late I'm just tired and was busy today but yeah I hoped u liked it xx