Zero

Alora Everdeen-Branson or 'Lori' could be seen as different things to different people, a strong vampire, a powerful witch, or in this instance a sister.

Lori was the half sister of Alexia or as most people knew her 'Lexi'. Both girls shared the same father and different mother, although this never bothered them they always saw each other as blood family. Lori's life was much different to Lexi's life growing up, for starters Lori was born a siphoner, a witch who may only use power from another source. Lori was born into the Everdeen coven by her mother, the Everdeen coven was known for having many siphoners so it wasn't new. They definitely didn't disagree nor hate siphoners, they were one of the few covens that didn't look down on siphoners. To distinguish Everdeen witches, most got a tattoo on the side of there neck that was often large and in black ink, not hard to miss.

After growing up in her coven after her father left she learned many things about magic. She learned how to control it so she didn't accidentally siphon someone, but then again they never siphoned witches only dark objects.

Their covens peace was soon disturbed on the night they named 'the blood river'.

Lori stood in a white dress with a white ribbon tied neatly around her neck. They where all circled around a pentagram under the light of the moon. They were about to preform a spell to conjure magic from the earth. Everything was going fine until arrows began to fly through the air. Everything was a blur from there, it was safe to say her white clothes where now stained crimson red.

Ok so i wanted to do a tvd fanfict, i'm sorry i'm advance if it doesn't match up with the tv show story line!