Nineteen

Lori stood in the middle of a clearing, it was a bright windy day. She watched as the flowers on the ground moved with the wind, she crouched down running her fingers through the flowers. She felt a sudden chill run through her spine causing her to look up, when she look up she saw a large body made of smoke. It rushed at her causing her to let out a scream she didn't realize was her own.

~~~

Lori shot up screaming at the top of her lungs, "Lori! Hey" Klaus quickly hugged her bringing her face to his chest to muffle the scream. Lori's breathing was heavy as she jerked around, "hey look at me, hey!" Klaus called. Lori's face snapped up to his own "you're okay breath" Klaus repeated, Lori nodded her head taking in a deep breathe.

She looked down noticing she was still in her champagne dress her hair now down in waves, "wh-what happened" her voice sounded raspy and scratched her throat every time she talked. "We have a lot to catch up on little sheep" Klaus said with his signature smirk.

~~~

Lori sat on the table next to a dessicated Rebekah, her head in her hands as she took a deep breath her head pounding. "You really need me" Lori said ending with a chuckle, "we have to get my siblings back" Klaus said crossing his arms.

~~~

AN

I'm sorry the next couple chapters might be a little short so bare with me but they'll get longer as i go...