Nine

"Okay it's a 3 step process this is step 1" Klaus said as he walked around the table, "i want you to drink from my wrist" Klaus said in a much lower voice. "I already told you where to find the pack, what more do you want from me" Ray said weakly, Lori gave an exasperated sigh hopping down from her seat on the pool table.

"Have you not been listening to a word we've been saying, Ray?" she asked walking around the pool table and standing next to Klaus. "We have great plans for you" Lori said leaning down before giving him a smile. Klaus sliced his wrist before lifting Ray's head making him drink his blood, Ray struggled against his force making him swallow.

"He'll thank me later" Klaus called he turned to Ray "there we go atta boy" Klaus said before finally releasing him. Ray gave out a loud cough as he rested his head back down, Stefan walked in with the same hard look he always has. "What are you going to do now" Ray muttered slightly lifting his head, "it's time for step two, Ray" Klaus said before snapping his neck with a loud crack. Lori looked up as Stefan walked in "your back" Klaus said when he realized his presence, "did you doubt me?" Stefan asked. "Not for a second, i knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother, for your old life" Lori was listening in amused since she had been watching from Stefans eyes almost the entire time.

Lori decided to freshen up before there trip to Ray's pack so she hopped off the bar top before making her way out to the car. Since they would be hiking she decided to go for pants instead of a dress, she picked out some brown corderoid pants along with a brown tank top, and finally a nude jacket. She picked out some platforms before going back into the bar to change, since everyone had been compelled to not notice anything going on she was free to change.

She set her clothes on the bar before quickly stripping down into her lace undergarments, when she looked up she noticed both Stefan and Klaus looking at her "what?" she asked innocently. Klaus held in a laugh as both he and Stefan turned back to looking at the pool table where Ray was still very much dead. Lori went back to throwing on her shirt along with her pants before sliding on her booties, when she finished she pat down her shirt feeling like something was missing.

She smiled as she quickly brought her hand up slowly moving it in a circular motion over her head causing a white rose crown to appear on top her head.  She smiled brightly before picking up her clothes off the floor and tossing them behind the bar, she turned to the two guys "ready?" she asked.

~~~

"Do you need some help?" Klaus called from next to Stefan who had Ray on his back, "i'm fine" Stefan responded. "Just dandy, Nik thanks for asking" Lori mumbled as she walked behind Klaus and Stefan, she seemed to be the only one tired from all this hiking.

"You sure about that, you know we've been walking quite some time now, if you need some water or a little sit down" Klaus said with his signature smirk, "you know i get that we're, uh- we're stuck together, Klaus but if we could maybe just skip the chit chat, it'd be great" Stefan said a bit annoyed. "So much bruting, your self loathing is suffocating you my friend" Klaus said, "maybe it's cause i'm a little tired of hunting werewolves, we've been at it all summer" Stefan replied in a duh tone.

"God you guys fight like a married couple" Lori mumbled as the heat got to her head, "thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack" Klaus announced when we arrived to what looked like a refugee camp with tents up and lots of wolves. Stefan walked forward as the werewolves turned to look at the injured man, Stefan dropped his body with a loud thud. Immediately a women recognized him as she ran forward "omg Ray" she called running to his side.

"What's going on?" she asked under her breath noticing Ray's condition, "who are you" the same girl asked angrily she she peered up at Stefan. "The important question is who am i, please forgive the intrusion my name is Klaus" he said offering a wicked smile. The girl backed up as a guy helped her up, "you're the hybrid" the girl said as she carefully got up. "You've heard of me, fantastic" Klaus said smirking.

"It's fascinating actually, a werwolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun" Klaus paused smiling "a true hybrid" Klaus, Stefan, and Lori sat on a large rock waiting for Ray to wake up. Ray finally woke up with a loud gasp "excellent timing, Ray" Klaus called. "Very dramatic" Klaus taunted, "what's happening to me" Ray asked in a panic tone.

His breathing was getting heavy as he tried to get up but his bones were still mending, "Stefan" Klaus called. Stefan pursed his lips turning to Ray who still had blood smeared on his forehead, Stefan got up from his rock "are any of you human?" he called to the large group of campers. "Your friend here" Stefan paused as he walked closer to Ray "needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire" he explained.

"If he doesn't get it he will die" Stefan explained in an oddly calm voice, "doesn't take much, just a sample" Klaus paused glancing around. "Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus said as he got up from his spot on the rock too. Klaus looked around listening to heartbeats, "you" he said turning to the blonde man. In a quick motion he vamp sped next to him taking a bite out of his arm before throwing him to Stefan.

Stefan body slammed him in the floor his bitten arm deathly close to Ray, "you do it or i will, Ray" Stefan said as he had the blonde man pinned under him. "Problem is, i don't know how to stop" Stefan said, Klaus turned to the brunette he was holding by her neck "it's a new order sweetheart" he said mischievously. "You join us or you die" Klaus said simply, the brunette wasn't happy "i'd rather die than be a vampire" she muttered through gritted teeth.

Lori felt pity for her even though Klaus would kill her no matter what "well, you'll die with loyalty" Lori paused getting down from the rock. "Too bad it's what got you killed" she whispered, by this time Ray had finally indulged in his craving taking a bite of the guys bloodied arm. "Who's next" Klaus asked as his veins appeared under his dark yellow eyes.

AUTHORS NOTE

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm sorry for the slow updates i've had a lot of work recently and some personal problems, i'll try to post more often!