Ten

Stefan dumped the last body up against a tree, while Klaus handled the human and Lori- well Lori was doing what she normally did, stand around. "Now you relax, ok mate?" Klaus asked to the seemingly dead human, "we're going to need you when the rest of them wake up" Klaus compelled him to stay.

Stefan stood leaning on the tree Lori was, "there dead" Ray muttered as Klaus got up slowly walking next to him. "There all dead" he said his voice shaking, "lighten up Ray" Lori called. "Ah, he's through his transition, he should be feeling better soon" Klaus said as he examined way who was still shaking. "So is this your master plan?" Stefan asked from next to Lori who couldn't keep her eyes from Ray who looked off, even for being in transition.

"Build and army of hybrid slaves" Stefan said while he glanced around at the dead bodies on the floor. "No, not slaves. Soldiers, comrades" Lori snickered, "for what war, might i ask?" Stefan asked tilting his head. "You don't arm yourself after war has been declared, Stefan" Lori said while patting his back, "you build your army so big that no one ever dared pick a fight" Klaus said.

"What makes you so sure that they'll be loyal?" Stefan asked, "well it's not difficult to be loyal Stef" Lori paused walking next to Klaus, "not when you're on the winning team" she said with a small smile. "That's something you'll learn, once you've shaken that horrible depressive chip off your shoulder" Klaus said while throwing his arm over Lori's shoulder. Lori and Stefan both laughed, "that's why you're- you're keeping me around? To witness my attitude adjust" Stefan said though neither Klaus or Lori were listening as they knelt down next to Ray.

Klaus grabbed Ray's face making him look up as both Lori and Klaus watched blood drip from his eyes, "you'll know why i'm keeping you around when i've decided that i want you to know" Klaus muttered examining Ray. "Somethings wrong" Lori trailed off seeing Ray's red eyes, Stefan came over examining Ray who was breathing heavily and occasionally whimpering. Lori felt bad but pushed that feeling deep down "that shouldn't be happening should it?" Stefan asked turning to Klaus.

"Well obviously" Lori muttered, Klaus stood as well as Stefan but Lori stood planted in front of Ray who was still shaking. "Some master race" Stefan called, Lori furrowed her eyebrows staring into Ray's eyes. She slowly brought her hand up to Ray's head causing him to flinch back "relaxe" Lori whispered. She raked her hand through his hair, she closer her eyes resting her hand on his head "ostende mihi faciem tuam cogitationes" she whispered.

Lori saw many things flash before her eyes, like memories from someone else's eyes. None of it seemed important and they we're going to fast to see, though one thing caught her eye. Elena. Lori had this feeling bubbling in her stomach, she fluttered her eyes open. She stood up waking to stand next to Klaus, "lose the attitude" Klaus called crossing his arms.

They were interrupted by a girl gasping getting up frightened, "Derek come feed your girlfriend" Klaus called. On command the blonde human got up walking next to Klaus, Klaus lifted his sleeve showing the blood. All of a sudden Ray went crazy and began growling before he jumped running away, Klaus and Lori both turned to Klaus waiting for instructions. Klaus turned to Stefan, "go get him" Stefan nodded before running away.

Klaus turned to Lori signaling she follow him, Lori smirked before vanishing after Stefan. Lori stayed hidden behind trees watching as Stefan body slammed Ray on the ground. Ray was snarling like a rabid dog as he leaned down bitting Stefan's arms, Stefan yelled accidentally letting Ray go.

Lori watched as Stefan was about to go after Ray before he stopped suddenly, Lori furrowed her eyebrows watching his next move. Lori walked up just as Klaus emerged behind him, "where'd he go?" Klaus asked. "He got away come on" Stefan said quickly, Lori noticed his quick steps and how on edge he suddenly seemed so she guessed it wasn't good. Stefan tried to walk past Klaus but Klaus grabbed his arm, "fatal werwolf bite" Klaus said looking as it was already worsening.

"Ouch" he said looking back up at Stefan, "yeah i'm going to need your blood to heal me" Stefan said. "Well i'll tell you what, you find Ray then i'll heal you" Klaus said with a smirk. Stefan scoffed "can't be serious" Stefan asked, "you'd better hurry, that bite looks nasty" Lori called from next to Klaus. Klaus took Lori's hand vamp speeding back to the camp, "somethings wrong, he seemed on edge" Lori whispered turning to Klaus.

"He has a werewolf bite, he's bound to go insane at some point" Klaus called not really paying attention, he was looking down at the hybrids who were just now waking up. The same girl from before walked closer, her eyes cascading with blood "careful love, there's only one alpha here" Klaus said to the girl. Lori stood next to Klaus watching as the girl limped away not seeming to be paying attention.

Another girl walked over seeming to be growling, "bloody hell" Klaus said as he watched her, "Niklaus..."Lori warned as she slowly stepped back.

AUTHORS NOTE

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry this took longer than i had hoped also i'm sorry this story is going kind of slow...