Six

Klaus barged in slamming the door behind him, "where's maddox he should be back by now?" Klaus muttered going to sit. "I don't know" Katherine mumbled as she rested her head on her hands.

Lori said on the edge of the bar with her legs dangling, Klaus took out a recording setting it down on the table and adjusting it. "What are you doing?" Katherine asked, when she didn't get an answer she sighed "where's Elena?" she tried again. "Sent her off with Greta" Klaus muttered simply before going back to his video. The silence was interrupted by the door getting pushed open, "praetervolo" Lori muttered causing her to vanish from sight.

There was a sudden whoosh before Damon stood in front of the table, "i wasn't aware you've been invited in" Klaus spoke not even turning to face him. Katherine got up cowering back, "i've come here to tell you you have to prospone the ritual" Damon said cooly. "Didn't we already have this conversation?" Klaus asked a bit amused, "yeah but that was before i rescued your werwolf and vampire, and killed your witch" he muttered.

Klaus got up angrily "excuse me" he said angrily stepping up walking closer. "And you can kill me for it, i don't care it was all me" he continued, Klaus smirked "Katerina give us a moment" he instructed. Katherine slowly walked out walking to the next room as Lori followed closely behind. Once Katherine shut the door Lori revealed herself once again, she turned to the door "silentium" she whispered bringing her hands up.

Katherine sat down on the bed giving an exasperated sigh, "he really has a death wish" she muttered rubbing her forehead. Lori walked over as her heels gave a small click, she sat down on the bed. "It's pathetic really, they'd get themselves killed for a human girl who will die eventually" Lori muttered looking forward at a drawer. "You don't like her either" Katherine said with a hint of amusement to her voice, "how can i, she constantly gets herself in situations where people are forced to help her" Lori said angrily.

"I am kind of jealous, they'd do anything for her. I've never had someone do that for me" Lori said looking down at her hands. "Survivors stick together" Katherine said with a smile as she playfully bumped Lori's shoulder with her own.

~~~

After Klaus compelled Katherine to take Damon and to get him another Vampire, Katherine was forced to comply. Lori went with Klaus while Katherine handled there vampire problem.

Lori sat on the edge of a mountain watching as Greta hauled in Elena, she couldn't hear what was happening but from the looks of it Elena had just discovered Jena was turned into a Vampire by Klaus. Down below Greta casted a fire on the 2 rings that Lori had helped her enchant. Lori watched as Greta brought Jules the werwolf and dropped her in the middle of the circle, before Greta lit it on fire.

Lori smiled as Klaus walked up next to Greta telling her something as a smirk grew on his face. Lori watched as Klaus handed Greta the moonstone, Lori wanted to help but Klaus specifically told her she was there as protection incase someone tried to interfere.

Soon Greta started chanting and the first ring around Jules fell as Klaus walked forward. Klaus didn't hesitate to push his hand in her chest ripping out her heart as dark blood covered his hand. Klaus got up walking over to the large goblet squeezing the blood into it as the fire began to crackle with every drop. Klaus walked over to the 2nd circle with a steak in hand Lori could see his lips moving but once again could not hear him. Lori looked straight ahead at the mountains in front of her to see a new guest.

Since they were still far away she couldn't hear what either Stefan or Klaus were saying but based from past experiences she would guess he was he to sacrifice himself somehow. Lori smirked, luckily she was hidden by the trees so she could still keep an eye on him. She was surprised when Klaus actually brought Stefan down below.

Though she guessed to quick because the next minute Klaus had snapped Stefan's neck. Lori turned back as Greta continued chanting, Lori looked up noticing how black the sky was she looked back as she continued swinging her legs back and forth. Lori slightly jumped when Jenna ran taking a bite of Gretas neck. Klaus easily ran behind her staking her as she fell and began to desiccate.

Lori turned back noticing how Stefan was alive again, Greta poured the vampire blood into the goblet as she continued chanting. Lori could smell the trap even from that high, how Elena just submitted and walked freely towards Klaus, something was up. Lori kept her eyes open scanning the place over and over again for any sign of intruders, though she found nothing out of the ordinary.

Lori turned back just as Elena's dead body fell on the ground, blood dripping from her neck. Lori watched how the goblet went out and Klaus walked forward, Lori began to hear his bones break as he fell into his knees. Lori smirked satisfied at how everything had worked, though she still felt that feeling on the back of her neck something was going down. Lori began to slowly make her way down making sure she wouldn't be seen.

Lori jumped back when the flames lit again and the chanting continued, she turned to see Bonnie walking forward with her hand up. She turned to look at Greta to see Damon had sped behind her and snapped her neck. Lori his behind a big boulder careful not to make any sound, she had to wait for Klaus's command.

Once Bonnie stopped chanting Lori took that opportunity to began healing Klaus, she closed her eyes bringing her hands forward "hoco sana volnus" Lori chanted under her breath. Klaus could feel the power as Elijah stepped forward with a small smirk on his lips. "Elijah" Klaus muttered as he began to feel his strength returning and even more. "Hello brother" Elijah greeted as if it was any other day.

Klaus gave an evil laugh "you aren't the only one who had a secret witch on there side" Klaus called as his strength returned even then he still felt slightly weak from his transformation. Elijah along with everyone else gave confused looks, "Lori darling" Klaus called.

Lori took the cue to walk forward, she started chanting a spell insuring Bonnie she couldn't use her magic. "No" Damon called angrily, "no, Lori please" Stefan stepped forward but was blocked by a force field. "Lori you don't have to do this" Stefan try to reason with the girl.

"Easy for you to say Stefan, you have a family, a brother, and people that would die to save you" Lori muttered continuing the incantation. Klaus turned to Elijah "i never dumped them out at sea" Klaus said quickly. "There bodies are safe" Klaus muttered, Lori walked back wards towards Klaus keeping her hands up. "Don't listen to him" Stefan called, "listen to him Elijah, he's telling the truth" Lori called keeping her eyes on the group. "Do it and i'll kill you both" Bonnie said, "i could kill you before you even finish your first word bennett" Lori muttered standing now next to Klaus and Elijah.

"I'm sorry" Elijah said before taking Lori's hand and speeding away with Klaus.

AUTHORS NOTE

AUTHORS NOTE

Okay i'm not gonna lie Jenna's death was one of the saddest for me since she didn't have the best life. Anyway justice for Jenna!