Thirty Three

"So now we're helping Rebekah? Nick will kill us for this" Lori said as they drove back to the little town of Mystic falls, "not if they're on the same team" Kol spoke up from next to Lori. "So what we're distracting him, i really hope we're not killing him" Lori said turning to look out the window, "no, not if we don't need to" Kol said though he saw the uncertainty in Lori's eyes.

"Rebekah just wants to have a talk with this Shane fellow, then we'll be good" Kol reassured, and so they returned to Mystic Falls.

Lori watched as Kol disappeared past the complex door, they were here to get a professor named Shane who Rebekah needed to have a chat with. Lori stood leaning on the hood of the cherry red convertibles she waited for Kol to come back with the other man, there was a shattering sound before she watched Kol vamp speeding towards her a man in his arms.

Lori brought both her hand up to the side of her "somnum" she said waving her two fingers, Shane became limp in Kol's arms as he dragged him to the back of the car. "We should go before the Bennett witch runs out here" Kol said getting in the drivers seat, Lori quickly hopped in the car patting down her skirt. Kol smirked which made Lori blush before he pulled out of the parking lot and sped towards the Mystic Falls highschool.

Kol parked in the high school getting out and grabbing Shane as Lori exited the car, "we're walking in there blind" Lori called as they entered the school. They turned down the hallway making their way to the library "we'll be fine, love" Kol said as he opened the library door peeking his head in "sister" he said catching Rebekah's attention.

"Look at this, you're even worse than Klaus" Kol said amused, "Kol finally" Rebekah greeted. "did you bring what i asked for?" Rebekah asked, Kol pulled in Shane letting him fall to the ground as Lori walked in. "Partly" she said smiling, "surgere" she waved her fingers and in an instant Shane woke up quickly standing alert. "You must be Shane" Shane looked around at the people around, Lori smiled meeting Elena and Caroline's eye.

Kol shoved Shane into a storage closet as Lori then Rebekah walked in, Shane grunted gaining his balance before turning to the two Originals. "Kol" he turned to Rebekah "and Rebekah Mikaelson two members of the Original vampire family, this is such a trip" Shane said out of breath. Rebekah pushed Shane back causing him to stumble, "where's the cure" Rebekah attempted to compel him.

"Compulsion won't work, it's a trick i picked up in Tibet" Lori sighed, "we don't need you like story" Rebekah glared at Shane before huffing. "Right, well we'll just have to do this the old fashion way" Rebekah glanced at Kol, "beat him until he tells you where to find it" she said before turning around" Kol smirked and Lori sort of wish she could go with Rebekah.

Kol walked forward smirking as Lori took a step back, she sighed "we'll be here a while" she whispered as Shane turned to the girl.

"Where is the cure" Kol yelled shoving Shane's head in a bucket of water, Lori winced everytime Shane would struggle to come up. "Where is the cure" Kol asked again more calmly, Rebekah came in making Lori jump. Kol shoved Shane back under the water looking unimpressed, "you're juman why do you want it anyway?" Rebekah asked losing patience.

"That's the beauty of this, you can have it i just want Silas" Lori froze as her blood ran cold, "what do you know about Silas" Kol asked as Lori walked forward standing next to him. "He's the worlds first immortal being who just happens to be imprisoned with the cure, and i want to free him" Shane muttered.

"No!" Kol called as he shoved Shane back underwater, Lori was still frozen processing the situation. "Stop!" Rebekah walked forward, Kol let go of Shane as he gasped for air. "He's of no use dead" Rebekah said, "did you not just hear what he said Silas will kill us all sister" Kol argued pointing towards Shane. "Silas does not exist, he is a fairytale made up to scare children into eating their vegetables" Rebekah fired back calmly, Lori took a deep breath.

"Silas is real" she said weakly still in though, everyone turned to look at her. "Because i knew the women who turned him immortal" she looked up fear evident in her eyes, "i know where he's buried" Shane said from beside Lori. "Soon i'll have the spell to wake him" he muttered weakly still shaking, "wait a second your lying, you can't get to him without-" Kol was interrupted by Shane. "Tombstone? Dozens to die in a blood sacrifice? Believe me i know, i've done it those massacres are a pain to engineer" Shane said supporting himself up.

"You're the one who got the council blown up" Rebekah came to realization, "it was a noble sacrifice, and temporary because once i raise Silas, Silas will raise the dead he will bring back every last soul" Shane said. "Into their rotting bodies?" Lori whispered from beside him she felt horrible for all those people that died and there were more to come.

Kol took a broom vamp speeding forward and stabbing Shane in his abdomen, Lori looked away as blood began to ooze and his body fell with a thump.

"You should be thanking me" Kol said to Rebekah, "you killed my only chance at finding the cure" Rebekah said. "Silas on the loose would be hell on earth, and frankly sister i don't think you could handle it" Lori sat up when Kol pulled out the white oak stake, "how did you get that" Rebekah asked warily. "Way too easily" Kol shrugged, he pulled Lori before walking out.