Thirty

"So we're basically doing Klaus's work" Lori spoke from beside Kol who had just got off the phone with Klaus, they sat at a park watching as Jeremy Gilbert played with his new puppy. "Well it doesn't have to be boring" Kol whispered into Lori's ear before leaving kisses down her neck, Lori laughed swatting him away. "What is he planning anyway?" Lori asked leaning back on her hands while Kol turned laying back on Lori's lap, "he's planning on unlinking us, between our careless sister and our suicidal brother" he paused turning to look at Lori.

"Well you can see how that's a problem" he sighed before looking back up at the sky, he looked down at his phone checking a message. "We're off for the day" he said smiling as he got up, he helped Lori up before wrapping his arm around her waist. They headed to their red convertible before starting it up, "we have a free day what do you want to do, love" Kol asked as they headed for the hotel.

"How about..." Lori trailed off in thought, "room service and movies, i eat the food you eat the guy who brings the food" Lori said leaning over towards Kol teasingly. "That sounds very tempting" Kol said bringing his hand to Lori's thigh seeming to be in thought, "okay but what do i get in return?" Kol asked teasingly.

Lori tapped her chin in thought, "how about" she trailed off. "A kiss, you get one kiss" Lori said putting up her pointer finger, "only one" Kol laughed. "We have a deal or no?" Lori said raising an eyebrow, "you drive a hard bargain" Kol said. "Okay deal" he smiled as he began parking the car, they got out of the car as they made their way into the hotel.

Once they got inside the room Lori headed to the bathroom to take a shower picking out a skirt and a cute shirt, she took a warm shower deciding to pamper herself after. She brushed her hair before applying mascara and circling her lashes, she hardly applied makeup for the fact alone she didn't know how to use it. After she got dressed in sage lace underwear along with her clothes and a cute pear of strawberry socks, she picked up her clothes walking out of the bathroom and dropping them in a laundry hamper.

When she walked out Kol was no where to be seen so she went over to the couch grabbing the remote and turning on the tv, just as she found a movie channel Kol opened the door with a bag  in his hand. She smiled scooting over as he sat down next to her, "got food" he sat the bag on her lap. "What happened to yours?" Lori asked opening the bag eating a french fry, "finished" Kol shrugged. Lori nodded leaning onto his chest as she ate fries and they watched movies.

-

Authors Note

Okay- okay i know this is short and you can't hate me for it but apology in the next chapter.

It's worth it i promise;)