One

'please don't go Lex, it could be risky' i begged my sister as we were packing. 'I have to break him the news Lori, he's my bestfriend and i haven't seen him since he moved back to Mystic Falls' she reasoned. I didn't answer but my silence did, 'Lori i swear i'll be fine, Branson honor' she spoke bringing her pinky up in the air. I sighed giving in and wrapping my pinky around hers 'Branson honor' i mumbled.

She gave me a sad smile before pulling me into a hug, 'please be careful we don't know if they're still hunting up their' i mumbled into her shirt. 'I will, i'll be back in a couple days stay with Lee' she responded as she picked up her luggage. 'Do you at least need a ride?' 'no Lori i'm fine i promise, now don't go making to much trouble' she warned as she walked out the door.

Who knew that'd be the last time i saw my sister.

~~~

Stefan Salvatore awoke as he dropped his book he was previously reading on the ground with a thud. He picked it up putting it on the coffee table next to him, before he got up stretching.

He heard a faint thud in the distance making him furrow his eyebrows, he slowly looked around as well as walking. Though he found nothing and heard nothing other that the thumb of his shoes of the hard wood floor. As he walked by he heard the whistling of a window and saw the sheer yellow curtains blowing.

He walked over closing the window as he heard a whoosh, he clicked the window lock shut as he heard a thud behind him. Confused he turned around making his way back to the living room looking around. He heard another whoosh come from above him as he stopped looking up at the balcony above the foyer. "Damon?" he called as another thud was heard next to him, he heard another whoosh as he felt the breeze on his back.

He felt a shove as he quickly fell on his face before he was forced up, confusion written all over his face before he saw his bestfriends vampire face.

"Lexi?" he asked as she sat up with a smile quirking an eyebrow up. "Hi" she greeted tilting her head, "what are you doing here?" Stefan asked when he realized that who was on top of him. Lexi quickly helped him up, "how could you even ask that" she said before Stefan brought her into a hug. Lexi scoffed "i missed you" Stefan said before pulling back, "happy birthday" she said forgetting the whole reason she was here in the first place.

~~~

Lexi and Stefan sat on his bed as he kept poking her, Lexi was laughing feeling the same joy she hadn't felt in years. "Stop" Lexi said mid laugh "look i don't know okay some freak shot at me with wooden bullets i'd bail under 60" she paused before quickly continuing. "And why is the news reporter hunting vampires" she asked turning to Stefan. "I don't know, no one knows about us there could be others" he paused sitting up.

"Hey do me a favor while your here please be careful" Lexi immediately groaned, "why stay, i'm headed to New York for the weekend bonjovi in the garden" she paused smacking the mattress as Stefan raised a fist in the air. "Wanted dead or alive" she got up "that's our theme song, it'll be a blast" Lexi reframed from speaking about Alora, captains orders.

"Hey do you think he'd actually remember us, that was a pretty crazy weekend" Stefan said as he sat at the edge of the bed. "We can make him remember us" Lexi said bringing her pointer fingers up while she slid backwards. Stefan smiled "come on let's go! i mean what is keeping you here" she whispered the last part.

"I told you her name is Elena" he said resting back on his arms, "well let's hope she's better than the last girl you got all sprung over" she said finishing with a pouty face as she displayed Katherines photo. "You didn't even know Katherine" Stefan said getting up and snatching Katherines photo. "Cause if i did i'd kick her ass, speaking of where's Damon?" she asked resting her hands on her hips.

"Inflicting misery somewhere" Stefan replied as he walked over putting up Katherines photo. "Uh huh" Lexi responded nodding her head, "hey- um you gonna be okay here, alone i got something to take care of?" he asked turning to the blonde. "Well it's not exactly like i can go anywhere" she said pointing out the window.

Alora was meant to make her a new ring when they arrived in NY, "and you and Damon are the only ones with these nifty little daylight rings" she paused examining Stefans ring. She gasped "I have a mood ring from 75, trade you" she asked bringing up her hand to show her ring.

"Doesn't work that way and you know it" he said high fiving her hand and bringing it down. Lexi groaned "yeah.." she said turning her head, "hey Lex" Lexi turned to look at him lifting her eyebrows. "Mh" "i'm really glad that you came here" Stefan said. "Okay, what are we doing for your birthday it's not everyday a guy turns 162 years old" she quickly cut him off singing the last part.

Stefan groaned "really" he asked to which Lexi nodded flashing him a smile. "Oh yeah" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

 "Oh yeah" she said wiggling her eyebrows

AUTHORS NOTE

Okay so first actual chapter, i know it's a little short but they'll get longer as they go.