𝘚𝘪𝘹

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I tossed and turned as I heard yelling and noises coming from somewhere

I tossed and turned as I heard yelling and noises coming from somewhere. "It's a bitch behind you" I heard, I huffed and sat up on my bed looking around my room as I tried to figure out what was going on.

A smile crept up on my face as I looked down and spotted Ka'Jai on my phone.

"Your still up?" I asked making sure I wasn't in the camera. I probably looked bad because of just waking up and I didn't want to present myself as such. He looked down once he heard my voice, I blushed as a grin came on his face.

"Yeah, ion go to sleep" Ka'Jai said, I shook my head.

Every since Ka'Jai and I exchanged numbers we've gotten to know more about each other through texting and being on FaceTime.

I learned that he'd had a sister and a niece. He grew up with a mother who was single, his father wasn't always around and he lived with his aunt for most of his life. He liked the color blue and his favorite rapper was Quando Rondo.

It was nice getting to know things about him.

I told him little things about me nothing much or more than I wanted him to know. I was still getting used to associating with people—boys at that but I could say it was going well.

"You snore in yo sleep too" I heard Ka'Jai say, I gasped.

Why didn't I put him on mute?

"Omg, really?" I asked covering my eyes. "I'm sorry" I said, Ka'Jai chuckled.

"I'm just playing" he said, I sighed and shook my head. I laid back down on my bed as I placed my phone on the side of me. I looked at the screen seeing Ka'Jai tapping on the controller repeatedly as he spoke into the mic on his headphones.

"Ahh oh, there he go" I smiled as I watched him licked his lips while he tapped the controller aggressively.

"Did you play the game all night?" I asked.

"Nawl" Ka'Jai answered while not taking his eyes off the TV screen. "We'll barely, I stopped a few times because my fingers started hurting" he added.

"Oh"I said as I watched him.

Ka'Jai was really a cute guy. Throughout the time we've spoken to each other on the phone and the times we've seen each other in person I could say that he was attractive.

"What you doing lil girl?" He asked.

"Nothing, just laying here" I said lowly. He looked down at the camera and back up at the TV.

"Put yo face in the camera" He said, I laid there blinking my eyes.

"No" I said lowly, shaking my head.