Carol Danvers

plot: your typical person a(y/n) doesn't like person b(carol). so b constanly flirts and teases a. then they get stuck rooming together. in a room with only one bed.
3rd pov:
~
"Hi and welcome to The Hotel." A nice sounded attendent greets you and Carol. "Hi, two rooms please." You say. "Ugh, I'm wounded." Carol says dramtically, placing a hand over her heart. "I'm not sharing a room with you." "Alright..." "Well, unfortunately we only have one room aviliable." The desk worker cuts in. "We'll take it." Carol says immeadtly. "Fine. I just want a bed for myself." "There is only one bed in the room."

Carol smirks looking at you silently with a smug smile as you sigh. "Okay. Uh, see you tommorow." You say to her. "Wait? What?" "There's only one bed availble. You take it, I'm gonna check the Holiday Inn down the street." You offer. "Oh, well there often booked." "Okay, then the Super 8." "Y/n, come on." "Or, I'll sleep in the car it's not a big deal." "Our beds are quite big." "Do you work on commission or something?" You ask the worker, "She'll take the room. I'm out of here." You say before leaving. "She'll be back." Carol says to the worker, "but could I get that room key?"

-in the room

bad bitches (without carols crush): captain badass😏🥺❤️🥵🤤, witchy woo🥺💖🥵, c.e.o🦋✨🤤, thighs💦💋🤤, king🥵🤤👑, spidey baby🕷️🕸️🥺.

king🥵🤤👑: how's your night with y/n so far carol

captain badass😏🥺❤️🥵🤤: not good. so thanks nat

thighs💦💋🤤: don't blame your falure on me carol. i mean when i did it it worked. right wan?

witchy woo🥺💖🥵: yeah

c.e.o🦋✨🤤: where is y/n now, carol

captain badass😏🥺❤️🥵🤤: in the car. she decied she would rather sleep in a car than share a bed with me

spidey baby🕷️🕸️🥺: ms.carol. i could possibly cause a ruckas outside and send her running in towards you

captain badass😏🥺❤️🥵🤤: good idea parker

captain badass😏🥺❤️🥵🤤: do it

-30 minutes later

Carol sat up from the bed due to someone knocking on the door. She opened the door smirking at you absoloutley drenched in water your suitcase behind you. You rolled your eyes shoving past her. "Look what the cat dragged in." The Captain said with a smirk, "Wanna tell me what happened?" "I left the car to get a blanket. When a bucket of water was dumped on me," Carol mentally thanked Peter, "then I needed to get a change of clothes. Only to realize I have your suitcase." You said, and Carol smirked dropped slightly hoping you hadn't seen them. "Nice boxers by the way. Who would have thought that Captain Marvel herself has Captain Marvel themed boxers." You teased putting emphasis on 'captain marvel'. Carol rolled her eyes taking out a 20. "I give you this, and you never speak of those boxers to anyone." She negotionated. "Deal." You said, with your fingers crossed behind your back, snatching the twenty out of her hand. "Now go shower and get changed." She said, thrusting your suitcase at you.

bad bitches (without carols crush):

captain badass😏🥺❤️🥵🤤: thanks kid. i owe you one

-later

bad bitches: captain badass😏🥺❤️🥵🤤, witchy woo🥺💖🥵, hotstuff🥵🤤😏, c.e.o🦋✨🤤, thighs💦💋🤤, king🥵🤤👑, spidey baby🕷️🕸️🥺.

c.e.o🦋✨🤤: mission going okay you

captain badass😏🥺❤️🥵🤤: sure thing

hotstuff🥵🤤😏: carol has captain marvel boxers!

spidey baby🕷️🕸️🥺: no

hotstuff🥵🤤😏: yes, i saw them with my own eyes

captain badass😏🥺❤️🥵🤤: we had a deal

-

bad bitches (without carols crush): captain badass😏🥺❤️🥵🤤, witchy woo🥺💖🥵, c.e.o🦋✨🤤, thighs💦💋🤤, king🥵🤤👑, spidey baby🕷️🕸️🥺.

spidey baby🕷️🕸️🥺: you no longer owe me anything ms.carol

-no longer texting

"No! Stop!" You squeal as Carol tickles you relentlessy. "No. Apologize. Or give back my money." Carol demands her nimble fingers not stoping once. "Okay! Okay!" You surrender. Carol leans back waiting for her apology.

You smirk taking the twenty out of your bra and bringing it to your lips, biting down on it. "What are you doing, Y/n?" "You want your twenty dollars back? Come and get it, Captain." You smirk. Carol rolls her eyes grabbing for it, but you dodge it and shake your head. She sits back and watches you for a second or five, before latching on to the bill with her teeth, you open your mouth letting her take it from you. Carol let's go of the bill and places it on the nightstand before crashing her lips to yours.

- next morning.

bad bitches (without carols crush): captain badass😏🥺❤️🥵🤤, witchy woo🥺💖🥵, c.e.o🦋✨🤤, thighs💦💋🤤, king🥵🤤👑, spidey baby🕷️🕸️🥺.

captain badass😏🥺❤️🥵🤤 changed chat name to: bad bitches (without carols girlfriend): captain badass😏🥺❤️🥵🤤, witchy woo🥺💖🥵, c.e.o🦋✨🤤, thighs💦💋🤤, king🥵🤤👑, spidey baby🕷️🕸️🥺.

~~~~~~~~

yes. i really like this one.