Mom!Emily Prentiss

plot: emily and her daughter don't have the best relationship

!warnings!: bad mother/daughter relationship, childhood trauma, yelling, slight abuse effects, mentions of suicide, cursing,

3rd pov:
~
"I'm sorry your mom couldn't be here to pick you up." JJ says as she pulls out of the school parking lot. You had previously been sitting at the school for over an hour before calling JJ, knowing Emily would be to busy with her stupid paperwork to come and pick you up. "Mhm." Is hummed from the passenger seat. "You okay, kiddo?" "Yeah." "I'm a profiler, I know when your lying." "I wish I would have killed myself already." You mutter slouching into your seat once you realized the blonde had heard you. "What?" "I wish I was never born." You say louder. "Y/n, you don't mean that." "Yes, I do, Jennifer." "Why?" She asks, pulling onto the side of the road, and putting her hazards on. "I'm, Y/n, the unwanted Prentiss. Who's growing up to be a disappointment. I'm the Prentiss who is currently fucking failing high school. JJ, I'm a fucking loser." You say as you start to cry. "Y/n..." "Don't, Jen. For fucks sake, my own mother doesn't even want me." JJ sighs as she pulls back on to the road.

The two of you sit in silence with only the light noise of the radio. "Can you take me home?" You ask in a quiet voice. "Yeah, sweetie." The blonde says with a kind smile. You nod as you get lost in your thoughts

"Mom, come on." You say to a drunk Emily. "You are such a disappointment." "Mom?" "I wish I had killed myself before you were born." She spoke with nothing but pure anger. "Wh-" "No, Y/n, I'm just Emily who gave birth to a disappointment. Who raised a failure. Who's daughter isn't even smart enough to graduate high school. God, you disgust me!" "You don't mean that, Mom." "I mean every word Y/n." You mod quietly before making your way to your bedroom.

Kiddo: can I stay with you tonight?

Aunty Derbear: yeah? you ok tho kiddo?

Kiddo: just a bad time to be here.

Aunty Derbear: I'll be there in 45

Kiddo: ok, thanks

-