Lauren Jauregui

plot: you were a member of 5h, but after the split you and your girlfriend broke up.

!warnings!: breakups, toxic relationship, cursing, toxic!lauren?,

3rd pov:
~
"Hey guys, it's Alex. And today I'm here with singer Y/n L/n." "Hiiii." Alex let's out a little laugh as you wave to the camera. "Alright, let's get straight to the business. If that's alright." "Of course it is." "So, a girl group you were apart. Fifth Harmony, recently split up. Can we get your reason on that?" He asks hopefully. "Well, after six years together the five of us decided to pursue our solo careers." "And the fans want to know, have you talked to any of the girls recently, more specifically a certain brown eyed brunette?" Alex suggests. "Is that the fans or you?" You ask teasingly. "Well, I am a big fan." "Wellll, if my biggest fan, wants to know so bad. I haven't had contact with her, but I want to get in touch with her soon." "That's good." The two of you talk a little more about you and the girls. "So, you've talked to the other girls since the split what about Lauren?" "No." You say immeaditly. "Oh?" "I have not talked to Lauren since our split." You say adding a little emphasis on one word. "Oh? Do you care to explain why not?" "No." "Alright. Then could we talk about your new single, 'I miss having sex but at least I don't wanna die anymore'?" "Of course." You say with a grin knowing the meaning behind the song. "Okay, what is the song about?" "It's about missing having sex but not wanting to die anymore." You tease the man. Alex gives you an unimpressed look and you laugh, "it's about leaving a toxic ex. Then you know, I just put some other stuff in there. Oh, and by the way," you say turning to camera, "I still have the same number, call me, I don't want your shit in my apartment anymore. I mean, I am trying to get back in the scene. Having your exes stuff isn't really a way to go." You smile sarcastically at the camera before turning back to Alex. "Uh" he says before shaking his head, "now I'm scared so we are gonna play your new song." "Alright." You say with a laugh as the music starts.

~~~~~