Hope Mikealson / Lizzie Saltzman / Josie Saltzman

avengers x legacies crossover
plot: the youngest avenger brings home some friends from school

3rd pov:
~
"Hey, Y/n." Steve says as you walk into the common room with your friends behind you, "who are they?" "Oh, Steve, these are some friends from school. Hope, Josie, Lizzie and Penelope, this is my family. That's Tony, then Steve, Thor, Bruce, Natasha, Clint, Wanda, Pietro, Vision, and Peter." You say pointing everyone out to everyone. "Hey." The four girls say at the same time. Then everyone greets them with their own greetings. "Okay we're gonna go up to my room to study." You say before quickly leading the four to your room.

- in the room

"Make yourselfs at home. I'll be right back with some food." You say. "Cool." Penelope says flopping down on your bed.

- after getting back with snacks

You walk into the room being met with the Saltzman's and Hope bickering with eachother. "What happened to them?" You ask Penelope. "I may have put a truth spell on them." She shrugs. "What? Why would you do that?" You ask. "Secrets need to be spilled." She smirks as she sees the three walk up to you.

"Y/n, did I mention that I'm in love with you." Lizzie starts. "Did I mention there's nothing I can do." Then Josie. "Did I happen to say I dream of you every day." Hope. "Let me shout it out loud!" Lizzie exclaims. "Well, they all have things for you." Penelope shrugs. "Thanks for stating the obvious, Park. Now please. Make it stop." "Why?" "Because, it's embarrassing, Penelope."

Hope then gains your attention, "I met this girl who rocked my world like it's never been rocked. Now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop." "Never thought that it could happen to a girl like me," Josie pauses and falls to her knees, "now look at what you done, you got me down on my knees." Lizzie grabs your hand as you go to help Josie up, "My love for you is ridiculous. I never knew, who knew, it could be like this." A now standing Josie takes your hand from her twins, "My love for you is ridiculous." "My love is, r i d i c u l o u s." Hope spells out. "R i d i c u l o u s!" You look at Pietro and Wanda in the door way. "Help." You say and they shake their heads. Then you turn back to Penelope, "this is ridiculous." "Just ridiculous." She teases.

~~~~~~