Hope Mikaelson

requested: tracy_abj
this might be slightly less smutty than you wanted

plot: hope getting jealous of your relationship with her aunt
!warnings!: smut, aged up hope, jealously, cunnilingus,

3rd pov:
~
Hope sighed as you laughed at another one of Rebekah's stupid jokes. She knew she didn't need to be jealous, I mean, Rebekah knew that you and Hope are dating. Plus what kind of woman with a boyfriend would take her niece's girlfriend. It was just however since the two of you showed up at her childhood home you had spent more time with her aunt than her. Although it was kinda the point to get you to spend time with her family.

The girl was pulled out of her thoughts as her uncle Kol sat down next to her, "trouble in paradise?" "She hasn't talked to me all day." The girl sighed. "Didn't you bring her here to spend time with the family?" Kol said with a slight smirk on his face. "Yeah, but, she's spending all her time with aunt Rebekah, uncle Kol," Hope whined slightly.

---

Your girlfriend had finally lost it while watching a movie as a family. Hope sat on one end of the couch, Rebekah on the other. Freya, Keelin, and Nik sat cuddled up with each other on the love seat. Kol sat on one of the chairs. Then there was you, Hope had completely expected you to cuddle up against her during the movie. Instead, she was sulking because your feet sat just by her thighs and your head was rested on the blonde's lap as the two of you watched whatever stupid romantic movie was playing -Hope could have cared less about the movie, all she wanted was you.

It was about halfway through the movie. The youngest female Mikaelson had torn her eyes aways from the movie (that she forced herself to watch) a hopeful smile threatening to come through as you sat up. Her hopes quickly faded as you excused yourself and left the room. The girl shot a confused look at her aunt who mouthed back, "bathroom" as to not disturb the movie. Hope nodded and got up to go after you.

She waited until she heard the water running before entering the room. "Hi, babe." You smile through the mirror rinsing the soap off of your hands. Hope replies with a mumbled 'hi' as her arms wrap around your waist and her head leaning on your shoulder. "What's up, bug?" You ask her slightly confused. "Can I show you how much I love you?" She asks. "Yes?..." "Okay." Hope nods before spinning you around and beginning to unbutton your pants. "Hope." You say with wide eyes. Hope hums as her fingers make quick work pulling down your pants, "Yeah?."

Before you could respond to her, she dipped her hand underneath the hem of your panties. You let out a quiet moan as her lips attached to your neck one of her fingers rubbing at your clit. "Yeah, baby?" She asked lightly adding pressure with her finger. "Fuck." You say in a breathless whisper, the sucking on your neck just adding to the pleasure. "I... I need you." You whispered with ragged breath. "Anything for my princess," Hope said sliding a finger down to your entrance and moving her thumb to play with your clit.

You let out a moan as her finger slipped inside of you. You quickly grabbed her head so you could kiss her. Hope accepted letting your lips move in sync swallowing more moans as another finger made its way in. "Fuck." You curse as Hope pulls away moving to your neck again. The Mikaelson could tell that you were close and easily slipped in another finger. "I-im, I'm gonna come." You pant out grabbing onto Hope for support. Hope didn't say anything but right as you were to finish pulled away. "Hope..." You whine. "What?" She asks faking innocence. You pout, "You know what." "Alright, princess. We have a movie to finish." Hope says as she starts to help you get more presentable.

~~~~~~~~