Wanda Maximoff

plot: being picked up by your sister best friend quickly turns into a plan to make you sister angry

!warnings!: cursing, fake relationships, age gaps (with both wanda:senior and sharon:college freshman)

3rd pov:
~
You sighed looking around for your older sisters car. Just then it started to rain. "Fuck." You groaned throwing your head back. Natasha didn't work today so she was gonna pick up you and Yelena from school. It shouldn't have taken thirty minutes for Nat to find a sophomore at the front of the parking lot, but you couldn't be worried about that. You were more concerned for Yelena the blonde is only a sixth grader. You sighed pulling out your phone to call your mom before a yell of your name caught your attention. Looking to the source you turned and saw your older sisters best friend, senior, basketball team captain, and your crush since ever. Wanda Maximoff. Wanda was jogging towards you with her varsity jacket in hand. "Hey." You greeted shyly. "Here." Wanda smiled handing you her jacket. "Won't you ne-" "I have a Hoodie, Y/n/n. Just take the jacket." Wanda cut you off, "don't be stubborn." Wanda said before you could speak thrusting the jacket at you. "Fine..." You sighed taking the jacket. Wanda smiled in victory as you handed her your bag.  "Ok, let's go." She said throwing your bag over her shoulder. "Go where?" You asking pulling your arms through the jacket sleeves. "To pick up Lena, then go to your place. I think we're having burgers." Wanda smiles, as she starts walking towards her car, you quickly walking after her.

--

You smiled turing up the song slightly. Before you frowned as Wanda turned of the radio. "What?" You groan. "What? Y/n/n, I wanna talk. We never get to talk." Wanda protests jokingly pouting at you. "Alright, what do you want do you want to talk about?" You ask looking at her. "How have you been since Sharon went off to college?" She asks, obviously bringing up the ex. "I'm good. We broke up. Neither of us could do a long distance epically with the age gap. You know, she's a freshman in college and I'm a sophomore in high school. I wouldn't have worked out." You rant adding with a shrug. "Well, I'm sure Nat is glad you two broke up. Neither of us liked her." Wanda says, shifting in her seat. "First, you have never liked anyone I've dated. Second, Nat doesn't know yet." You admit looking out the window but glancing at the Maximoff girl. "You haven't told your older sister that you're single yet?" Wanda asks in disbelief as you pull up to Yelenas school. "Nope." You say, popping the p and pulling out your phone to call the office knowing Yelena is in there. "Hi, this is Y/n Romanoff. I'm here to pick up Yelena Belova. Relation, I'm her older sister. Alright, ok. Thank you." You hung up with a sigh. "Stupid, different last names." You grumble unlocking the car seeing Yelena walk out. "What happened?" Wanda asked. "The new lady had to ask Yelena if I was actually her sister. We went to school together." You groan. "Hi, sissy. Hi, Wanda. Where's Nat?" Yelena says as she gets into the backseat of Wanda's car. "Don't know. Buckle up." You say as Wanda pulls out of the parking lot.

-

After the half hour car ride we finally pulled up to your house. "Fucking bitch." You mutter, looking at your phone. "What?" Wanda and Yelena question at the same time. You just sigh and show Wanda your phone. "Hey, sorry I couldn't pick you and Yelena up after school, Bruce took me out on a surprise date." Wanda mutters quietly reading your screen. "Mhm." You nod and hum as she looks up at you with wide eyes. "See ya." Yelena says getting out of Wanda's car. You see her mutter something but you don't know what she says.  "I know a way we could get Natasha back." Wanda says pulling your attention back to her. "What?" You question the older girl. "Natasha never liked the idea of us dating..." Wanda trails off hoping you get her point. "Your saying we should date?" You ask confused. "No. I'm saying we should fake date. That will get your sister's attention." "Bet. Let's go discuss this in my room." Wanda nods turning off her car before following you out.

"Hey, mom." You say seeing her the living room. "Hi, honey. Hi, Wanda." Your mom greets slightly looking up from her show. You nod towards Yelena before grabbing Wanda's hand and dragging her towards your room. Neither of you notice the shared glance between your little sister and mother.

Wanda shut the door as you jumped on your bed. "Okay." The older girl breaths out. "So, what are discussing first?" "What we should and shouldn't do?" "Ok. First, no sex. Second, obviously we are the only ones who can know that this isn't real." "Okay. Maybe, it doesn't have to be a rule, we could share clothes." Wanda says looking slightly nervous. "Sure." "Woah, what are you doing?" Wanda questions as you start to take of your shirt. "Giving you my shirt." "That's not what I meant, like somehow you accidently end up with one of my hoodies or my varsity jacket. Or like I get a hoodie from you." "Alright, go take one from my closet, and I'll keep the varsity jacket." You shrug. Wanda nods as her phone buzzes. "It's Nat, you staying for dinner? I'm gonna go wait in her room." "Alright, see you at dinner." The older girl smiles before kisses on the cheek and walking away.

---