Bellatrix Black

plot: you wanna piss off your parents and someone knows just how to help you do it

!warnings!: potter!reader, cursing, dark mark, kissing, timeliness is messed because the marauders didn't actually go to school with bella, i think,

3rd pov:
~
"Hey! Potter!" The said girl looks away from her younger first year gryffindor brother and his friend Remus Lupin. "What do you want, Black?" You ask the curly headed girl who was making her way toward you. "I need to talk to you. In private..." She says eyeing your brother and and his new friend. "No." The eleven year old says stepping in front of you, protectively. You had told your brother about the experiences you have had with the Black family, and he didn't want you to get hurt. "Baby Potter." The older girl says not ammuesed. "James, it's fine." The young boy looked up at you confused. "Go find your prefect you two." The young boys nod before running of to find the Gryffindor prefect. "Would you like to know what I heard from a little owl?" Bellatrix asks, as she leads you to a staircase. "Not, really." You say unimpressed, following her. "Well, I'm gonna tell you anyway." She smiles teasingly, pushing you to sit down on the staircase as she stand above you. "All right you got me." "You want to piss of old Fleamont and Euphemia. Well, I'm just the girl to help you do it." "First, why? Second, how?" "Date me to scare them. I can help you show them you're all grown up. We Black's don't have a good track record. Plus, I have this." The lifts up her sleeve to reveal her dark mark. "What makes you think I want to date a death eater?" "This." You go to ask her what she meant, but your lips were quickly occupied by the other pair of soft lips pressed against yours. You'd have been lying to yourself if you said that you wanted to pull away, and that you didn't like the kiss. You loved the kiss, and sure as hell didn't wanna pull back.

-