Dinah Jane

plot: you and dinah get into an argument and that leads to you revealing some unexpected news

!warnings:! g!p dinah (she has a penis), pregnancy, yelling, cursing, mentions of non con kissing, assumed cheating, 

3rd pov:
~
"Dinah, I wasn't with her!" You yell following your girlfriend out of the hotel bathroom. "I saw you kissing her passionately!" She yells back as she makes it past your bed. "She kissed me!" "It doesn't matter, I'll never be good enough." She says continuing her walk to the door, "I'll never be good enough for your family." The tall girl mentions as she opens the door, "and I'm never gonna be good enough for you!" "Dj, come inside." "No. You go inside." Dinah says defiantly. "You have to come with me." You reason with her. "Why should I?"

Dinah laughs as you pause without a reason. "Exactly." She scoffs turning around, and beginning to walk away. "Because your gonna be a mother." You say following after her, causing her to turn around. "I'm pregnant?" Dinah questions walking towards you. "No, idiot. I'm pregnant." You laugh walking to meet her in the middle. "Really?" Dinah says with a smile on her face, setting her hands on your stomach. "Yeah." You say happily nodding. Dinah nods as tears start to fall, before picking up in pure glee. "We're gonna be parents." She says happily, spinning around.