Scarlett Johansson

plot: scarlett and robert think elizabeths (sister/girlfriend/ex/ etc.. is hot(you pick which one))

3rd pov:
~
"How about a friendly game of association? I say something and you guys have to say the first thing that reminds you of it." Jimmy Kimmel suggests, during the interveiw with, Scarlett, RDJ, Hemsworth, and Rudd. "Ok, let's do it." Robert said quickly. "Hot." Jimmy stated. "Y/n L/n." Scarlett blurted out. "Excuse me?" Robert asked her feigning hurt. "I mean she's not wrong." Hemsworth said. "I'm gonna pretend I didn't think about that too." Robert said making everyone laught, "I did. But we're not telling Olsen about that. I'm to young and beautiful to die. ...At least I will not be the one to explain it to her." "Alright, raise your hand if you have never acctually met Y/n." Jimmy said, and Robert and Scarlett raised their hands, "So I assume you've seen one of her movies." "Yes, I love the one with Timothee Chalamet. Even though I was jealous of them being lovey-dovey the whole time, but she played in it so I had to watch it." Scarlett explained. "Well, I thought about the sun." Paul said out of nowhere.

~~~~~~~

this was also posted in my 'male x fem!reader one-shots' book under robert downey jr.