Georgia Miller

plot: older sister meets little sisters best friends hot mom

!warnings!: mentions of nude photos, age gap, reader is 18,

3rd pov:
~
"Oh my god." Max says with wide eyes as she looks at her phone. "What?" Ginny asks looking at through the mirror in her moms room. "Look." Max demands handing the girl her phone. Ginny let's out a soft 'oh' looking down at the phone, which catches Georgia's attention. "Who is that? And is she legal?" Georgia asks grabbing Max's phone put of her daughters hand. "Mom!" Ginny gasps. "That, would be my older sister. Very legal." Max smirks standing next to her friends mom. "Your sister casually sends you pictures of her boobs?" Ginny asks standing on the other side of her mom. "Yeah, it's like this self confidence thing since she turned 18." Max says clicking to the next photo, which was more full body. "Oh damn." Georgia gasps walking forward. "Mom, will you please stop drooling over Max's older sister." Ginny asks throwing her head back. "I don't mind." Max shrugs, clicking to another photo. "Oh my, how can someone even bend like that?" Georgia asks even moving the phone to get a better veiw. "She has on her insta, although they're more covered. Wanna see those?" Max asks. "Yes." Georgia nods.

~~~~~~

eh