Moms!Regina and Emma, Rebekah Mikaelson

requested: Xnon_Binary_RoyaltyX

plot: you get in trouble at school, and someone unexpected picks you up

!warnings!: cussing, angry regina, schools dress code, mentions of a mommy kink, mentions of sexual punishments

3rd pov:
~
"Will your mother be here soon, Y/n?" The principal asked you from the behind his desk. Before you could answer a knock came from his door. "Oh, come in." He said. The door opened and in walked your girlfriend. "Hello, sir, would you care to explain as to why my girl is sitting in your office?" Rebekah asks, avoiding the word daughter. "Y/n? Is this your mother?" He asks confused. "Yes." The both of you answer. "Well, miss..." "Rebekah, is fine." "Well, Rebekah, Y/n a z you can see broke the dress code in several factors, along with cursing out a teacher." "Oh?" The blonde asks looking at you with a raised eye brow. You give her a shy smile, "Sorry, Mommy." "What you recommend I do?" She asks the principle putting her hand on your shoulder and giving it a squeeze. "Well, Rebekah, I am in no place to tell anyone how to parent the child, but she is getting suspended for three days." "Alright, well I'll be sure to punish her. Come on now, Y/n." "Have a good day!" The principal calls out after you two. "What do you think your punishment should be, honey?" The blonde asks sarcastically as the two of walk out of the office. "I don't know." You shrug as you walk out of the school. "Y/n?!" You looked over to see one of your mothers Regina standing by her car. "Shit, run." You say as you try to get Rebekah to move but Regina was already next to you. "Hi, mama." You try with an innocent smile. "Don't 'hi, mama' me. Why are you leaving school?" "Why aren't you at work?" "Henry, has an appointment." "Oh, me too. By, Mama!" You say as Rebekah picks you up and speed to her car. "You are so grounded! Wait until I tell your mother!" Regina yells at you. "Bye, Mama. I love you. Proably won't be home for dinner!"

~~~~~